It's back! The Terry Goodkind mauling thread.

Mme Erzulie

Damn, I´m reading Wizard first rule right now, and the part of Darken Rahl is just sick.

I though some things in ASoIaF were sick, but at least they had class and a purpose. But this shit in Goodkind is just gruesome.

Well, of course this part has a purpose. The sole, but very important purpose of it is to show how Darken Rahl is EVIL. The subtlety of this scene ( as the subtlety of the antagonist's name ) is commendable. Not to mention the psychologically realistic sense, in which Carl was willing to sacrifice his life for Darken because... well, just because. :P

All who refuse to recognize the greatness of this scene are lemmings of discord and are not old enough to read Tairy's (BBHN) words of wisdom.

Exactly!!! Just like if Cyrilla had any amount of celery she would never have been gang raped by all those thugs. Even though she had never heard of Richard before that, its no excuse not to follow and worship him. If she'd done that then she would have been okay.

If she had half a brain, she would have taken the proper objectivist path and acted like a huge slut until the nice men left her alone. Doesn't she know anything?

Carl made his own bed. Don't you understand? If it happens then you deserve it.

You know what, you're right. Fuck Carl. That little bastard didn't have the testicular truthitude the rise up, kick Darken in the jaw, and choose life! He deserved to eat molten lava.

Honestly, where did that kid shit for the weeks he was buried up to his neck in sorcerers sand? I suppose feces isn't truthy enough to prevet sorcerers sand from working.

I found out I have negative 2222 rep points on the tairy site. I AM A GOD!!!!

We already knew that MM.

Since when is 5'10" tall?

If you live in my country, you'd be called tall. I'm 5'6, and they call me tall. :P

MM, if you're a God, but TG is OUR God (hence, he is also your God), what does that make Goodkind?

I could get banned in that sight in a single post, but it would involve me lowering myself with the use of obscenities and under-the-belt insults (e.g. Goodkind is a pretentious retard, or something like that).

WLU, my moral celery has abandoned me. Until Kahlan finally has 'sex she didn't know she wanted', my moral celery is non-existent. ;)

Exactly!!! Just like if Cyrilla had any amount of celery she would never have been gang raped by all those thugs. Even though she had never heard of Richard before that, its no excuse not to follow and worship him. If she'd done that then she would have been okay.

Please. She was simply excercising her belief in Democracy. In action.

If you live in my country, you'd be called tall. I'm 5'6, and they call me tall.

What country is that? Munchkinland? No really. I'd be a king there! WOO!

I could get banned in that sight in a single post, but it would involve me lowering myself with the use of obscenities and under-the-belt insults (e.g. Goodkind is a pretentious retard, or something like that).

It's a lot harder than you think. Moose started off by telling them "You all kinda suck" and within 5 posts they were giving him "hugs". Moose and I are Gods now. We accended to godhood this very morning, and you must now all pray to us.

If those guys are such Poopkind fans all it takes for you to become friends with them is saying "I am your friend".

Works with Richard.

You're right. Just don't try to tell them that rape is bad.

MM, if you're a God, but TG is OUR God (hence, he is also your God), what does that make Goodkind?

Something from the Cthulhu mythos.

WLU, my moral celery has abandoned me. Until Kahlan finally has 'sex she didn't know she wanted', my moral celery is non-existent. ;)

I am very, very disappointed in you. As punishment, you must read the first chapter of Naked Empire. Sober. Oh the HUMANITY!

Sex she didn't know she wanted. Presumably that would be any sex which didn't involve fellating the blood off of Richie's man-parts. Is there any part of the book that isn't icky?

I bet you couldn't get banned in less than three posts. Try it, then get back to us. Inform us of the avatar with which you are provided.

If those guys are such Poopkind fans all it takes for you to become friends with them is saying "I am your friend".

That's 'cause, despite there being a rule about it (Mind what people do, not only what they say, for deeds will betray a lie), since they read Yeardi, they must believe what they are told, lest there be a contradiction (i.e. Richard being a hero, rather than a protester-slaughtering psychopath).

I bet you couldn't get banned in less than three posts. Try it, then get back to us. Inform us of the avatar with which you are provided.

It's a lot trickier than you think. My very first post over there was full of obscenities and insults, but all it got me was a funny av. Ultimately it is only your poisonous ideas that can get you kicked out of there.

It's a lot trickier than you think. My very first post over there was full of obscenities and insults, but all it got me was a funny av. Ultimately it is only your poisonous ideas that can get you kicked out of there.

Such as "rape is bad", or "child kicking is wrong".

Such as "rape is bad", or "child kicking is wrong".

Yup. Well it was bound to happen. If it wasn't one of those things then sooner or later one of us would have said that unarmed peace protesters should be pepper-sprayed at most, and that butchering a whole bunch of them isn't right. That probably would have done it. You can't go over there and argue against the killling of hippies.

Yup. Well it was bound to happen. If it wasn't one of those things then sooner or later one of us would have said that unarmed peace protesters should be pepper-sprayed at most, and that butchering a whole bunch of them isn't right. That probably would have done it. You can't go over there and argue against the killling of hippies.

I did tell them that unarmed peace protesters shouldn't be slaughtered. They told me that buchering civillians was the only moral thing to do.

Based on that last thread that got you two booted, I'd say it isn't poisonous ideas that get you kicked out, it's apparently due to not being able to read what's on the pages. Thought isn't apparently required, just being blind.

Based on that last thread that got you two booted, I'd say it isn't poisonous ideas that get you kicked out, it's apparently due to not being able to read what's on the pages. Thought isn't apparently required, just being blind.

Yeah, thats me. Blind illiterate screwhead, I always fail to see the "Truth" when its right in front of me.

Yeah, thats me. Blind illiterate screwhead, I always fail to see the "Truth" when its right in front of me.

Well it is all right there on the pages in black and white. Subtext? We don't need no stinkin' subtext!

Well it is all right there on the pages in black and white. Subtext? We don't need no stinkin' subtext!

I just can't get it through my thick head that Richard is perfect and everything he does is the only moral thing to do, up to and including killing children and hippies, and permitting gang-rape as a form of punishment for opposing him. I'm so stupid. :(

I just can't get it through my thick head that Richard is perfect and everything he does is the only moral thing to do, up to and including killing children and hippies, and permitting gang-rape as a form of punishment for opposing him. I'm so stupid. :(

I suggest you drink more booze. Perhaps then all will become clear to you.

I suggest you drink more booze. Perhaps then all will become clear to you.

For me to drink more booze is easier said than done. I drink a lot. I drink a lot thanks to that goat-humping wanker tairy goodkind.

Yup. Well it was bound to happen. If it wasn't one of those things then sooner or later one of us would have said that unarmed peace protesters should be pepper-sprayed at most, and that butchering a whole bunch of them isn't right. That probably would have done it. You can't go over there and argue against the killling of hippies

I did tell them that unarmed peace protesters shouldn't be slaughtered. They told me that buchering civillians was the only moral thing to do.

Have you tried compromising with them, you know, agreeing that pepper spray is too little, complete slaughter is too much, but a good kick to the jaw is just right? I've often said that you can't go wrong with a kick in the jaw, it's the perfect greeting, Mother's Day present and Christmas tradition. Why yes, my family are all alcoholics.

I'm reading Reaper's Gale, and I'm detecting hints of what Goodkind does, except, you know, done with skill, purpose and tact. It's very refreshing, though I believe my moral celery is suffering.

Archived