It's back! The Terry Goodkind mauling thread.

Mme Erzulie

I've never read TG, but if that paragraph is a sample of his work...

How do these people get published?

See Wizard's Rule No. 1 for the reason.

Now the TG threads are not only spawning young, they are resurecting their ancestors! The apocolypse is upon us! And we have front row seats!!!!

I'll bring the popcorn and the booze.

And thanks, Jaxom. :P

Wow, we've only been doing this for a year or so? Seems like we've been at it for longer. So Wolf, what pushed you to bring this thread down off the shelf and dust it off? The two current TG mauling threads not doing it for you? :P

well, I'd not seen this until it was linked in another Goodkind thread and I loved it. I want another installment.

I thought there was another time Mme (now Unruly) had done these parodies. Upon rereading, it seems this was the first time. I thought I remembered a parody of the Council meeting (with the really wide pillars) and a parody of villagers coming to burn Zedd, but maybe I was wrong.

Yeah. You were. And you know what? It was hot. Woulda worked a Mother Confessor right up to Penthouse Letter territorty in a jiff.

Speaking of which, to whom must I mail booze to, in order for that Penthouse letter to be finished. Mad Moose started it, but lacked the celery (and Bloody Mary) to complete it. Though truly, the only alcohol sufficiently demented to Penthouse letter Yeardi is Absinthe with extra wormwood.

I have no intention of finishing that letter WLU, but feel free to send me booze anyway. I have beer, Irish whiskey, gin & vermouth, and cointreau. And THATS IT! As you can see I'm in danger of running dry by tomorrow night and I don't get paid for a week. Vodka would be nice. :cheers:

Speaking of which, to whom must I mail booze to, in order for that Penthouse letter to be finished. Mad Moose started it, but lacked the celery (and Bloody Mary) to complete it. Though truly, the only alcohol sufficiently demented to Penthouse letter Yeardi is Absinthe with extra wormwood.

Jaxom dared me to, but I'm afraid the trauma might kill me.

Archived