It's back! The Terry Goodkind mauling thread.

Mme Erzulie

I have no intention of finishing that letter WLU, but feel free to send me booze anyway. I have beer, Irish whiskey, gin & vermouth, and cointreau. And THATS IT! As you can see I'm in danger of running dry by tomorrow night and I don't get paid for a week. Vodka would be nice. :cheers:

Obviously you are pre-drinking in order to get ready for Confessor's release. Maybe I should mail some hash as well. Might as well get some giggle on.

Almost rape. Got that.

And hot torture sex.

Just so long as it's hot. Objectivistly hot.

So what does that mean, it takes a really long time and there's excessive amounts of dirty talk?

"I'm giving it to you baby, giving it to you is what I am doing. What I am doing, is giving to you, it. By it, I mean the thing that rises within me. It equals it, but it also equals thing. Which is not a contradiction, because contradictions do not exist. It is from this bedrock that I give you my thing, which is what I am doing when I am giving it to you. Oh, good, the goat is here. Now let me explain how lubricant is treason to one's self."

Anyone else throw up, just a little?

In course of researching said dirty talk, I wandered through some of the SoT wikipages. This came up. OK, who did it? Which one of you? BAD lemming! Bad! I would remove it, but unfortunately I am barred from editing the SoT pages. Which, in this case, saddens me greatly. ;)

God, even the wikipedia pages read like they were written by brain-injured pre-teens.

And hot torture sex.

So what does that mean, it takes a really long time and there's excessive amounts of dirty talk?

"I'm giving it to you baby, giving it to you is what I am doing. What I am doing, is giving to you, it. By it, I mean the thing that rises within me. It equals it, but it also equals thing. Which is not a contradiction, because contradictions do not exist. It is from this bedrock that I give you my thing, which is what I am doing when I am giving it to you. Oh, good, the goat is here. Now let me explain how lubricant is treason to one's self."

In course of researching said dirty talk, I wandered through some of the SoT wikipages. This came up. OK, who did it? Which one of you? BAD lemming! Bad! I would remove it, but unfortunately I am barred from editing the SoT pages. Which, in this case, saddens me greatly. ;)

WLU, I have no intention of making it too long. I could include hot BDSM sex, but to prolong it would be inhuman, at least for me.

Ok, Nathan Rahl's piece was hilarious :thumbsup:. But someone should go correct that before Mystar goes overboard again (but really, what's the harm? It is a fact, isn't it? ;)).

Ok, Nathan Rahl's piece was hilarious :thumbsup:. But someone should go correct that before Mystar goes overboard again (but really, what's the harm? It is a fact, isn't it? ;)).

As a quasi-obsessive dedicated wikipedian, it's really a pain in the ass to have to correct stuff like that, and it really does invite and create a lot of problems when editors start following each other around and having revenge edits. It's just easier to take the sandbox approach - play fair and stick to your own corner of the playground.

How to put it into Tairy terms... you wouldn't want to torture someone else's troops because they might start torturing yours. OK, never mind. You wouldn't want to gang-rape someone else's wife, because they might gang-rape yours. OK, never mind. You wouldn't want to invade someone else's country with a guerilla army, burn the cities, cut off the ears of the citizens and salt the earth, because they might...

Fucking Richard Rahl.

I'd go in and do it myself, but I'm actually barred from editing the SoT pages. Though really, it's possible the worst punishment/best way to reduce the credibility of the Sword of Truth pages on wikipedia is to just leave it to Yeardi's fans. Collectively they appear to write as well as I did when I was in grade four. You know how Goodkind says he doesn't read fantasy because he just wants to fix everything? I feel his pain. It's like an electric butt-plug in my ass. It has Truth written on the battery case.

WLU, I have no intention of making it too long. I could include hot BDSM sex, but to prolong it would be inhuman, at least for me.

Tsk. You're such a death-chooser. Where's your celery!

Goddammit. Take your non-mauling-related business and get out of my thread now.

Were you an eight-year-old girl ser, I would kick you in the jaw.

Don't:

a) feed the Yeard

B) fear the Reaper

I don't know why, but that is the funniest thing I've read all day! :lol:

I'm not sure if I should be offended and flattered. How about a kick in the jaw! The source, and solution, to life's problems.

Carl made his own bed. Don't you understand? If it happens then you deserve it.

You know what, you're right. Fuck Carl. That little bastard didn't have the testicular truthitude the rise up, kick Darken in the jaw, and choose life! He deserved to eat molten lava.

You know what, you're right. Fuck Carl. That little bastard didn't have the testicular truthitude the rise up, kick Darken in the jaw, and choose life! He deserved to eat molten lava.

Exactly!!! Just like if Cyrilla had any amount of celery she would never have been gang raped by all those thugs. Even though she had never heard of Richard before that, its no excuse not to follow and worship him. If she'd done that then she would have been okay.

Exactly!!! Just like if Cyrilla had any amount of celery she would never have been gang raped by all those thugs. Even though she had never heard of Richard before that, its no excuse not to follow and worship him. If she'd done that then she would have been okay.

And as Kahlan has proved, over and over, worshiping Lord Dick only gets you almost-raped, never gang-raped.

And as Kahlan has proved, over and over, worshiping Lord Dick only gets you almost-raped, never gang-raped.

You've hit the nail right on the head there Myshkin. Had Cyrilla been a faithful Richard worshipper then at some point when all those thugs had her bent over and ready to rock, some deus ex machina would have saved her. What a fool.

edit: I found out I have negative 2222 rep points on the tairy site. I AM A GOD!!!!

You bastard, my negative is only 137. How did you do it?

Because I am the Anti-Goodkind, the alpha and omega, the first and the last, bow down before me.

You argue with them, but I have spread their "truth" for all the board to see, and they hate that.

Because I am the Anti-Goodkind, the alpha and omega, the first and the last, bow down before me.

You argue with them, but I have spread their "truth" for all the board to see, and they hate that.

I think it's because you started off with "You all kinda suck".

I think it's because you started off with "You all kinda suck".

It was a magnificent start I must say. And my "heartfelt" apology actually got me "hugs" from one of them. They're funny. But a nasty start is the secret to a bad rep over there, but I think its too late for you. at this point they're more likely to try ignoring you, and eventually you'll get banned (oh how I'd envy you if you could get banned.)

Archived