The Zombie Apocalypse

I think I will just do the cliched thing and go to a mall. An American mall though, I would need my gun stores and food courts.

I would, however, ban the pregnant and the old, dogowning ladies. Gotta take some precautions.

The South Pole isn't safe, cold doesn't scare zombies. At least not the Nazi Zombies in the Norwegian movie

We need to clarify what kind of zoombies are these

Slow Night of the Living Dead Zombies

or Fast Dawn of the Dead (remakes) zombies

To label us is to negate us.

Each zombie is a unique snowflake, beautiful in its own way.

I have a hatchet.

Good blades don't need reloading.

Learn to cut off heads.

<wipes tear> Pure poetry.

Is it wrong I imagine you saying that with a hatchet, a bottle of whiskey, while receiving a blowjob in the Gem Saloon?

The thread shambles on....craving more brains.

In zombie related news, I went to Utah this weekend. Definately need to stop by there after the ZA. Mormons all stockpile food in their basements.

Why?

I thought according to their beliefs when the end times come its the rapture for them. So why stockpile food?

Is it for those of us left behind?

why thats so nice of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Important biology question: what happens when a pregnant woman is bitten? Is the baby A) dead, B) dead and then born as a zombie, or C) born alive, and then eaten or infected by its undead parent?

Important biology question: what happens when a pregnant woman is bitten? Is the baby A) dead, B) dead and then born as a zombie, or C) born alive, and then eaten or infected by its undead parent?

It depends on how far along the child is.

Most of the time, the child would be stillborn, as its dead mother can no longer provide support. If the baby is very close to term when the mother is gloriously re-made, it could be born alive, but its life expectancy would still be very, very low as it would most likely make for an appetizer for Mom.

By the way, you know what tastes good? Anyone?

That's right. Your brains!

It depends on how far along the child is.

Most of the time, the child would be stillborn, as its dead mother can no longer provide support. If the baby is very close to term when the mother is gloriously re-made, it could be born alive, but its life expectancy would still be very, very low as it would most likely make for an appetizer for Mom.

I disagree. I believe that the Zombie virus would cross the placenta after infection, but prior to death and rebirth. I would think anytime after 38-30 weeks or so, that would lead to the unborn child also becoming a zombie. It might even be possible for the fetus to die and arise prior to the mother's death given it's smaller circulatory system. I don't think the process would resemble so much "birth" as a particularly messy cesarean - but starting from the inside. . . .

• 3 months later...

Archived