Salma Hayek, hottest woman of the modern era?

Ser Scot A Ellison

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/yvonne-strahovski-the-25th-annual-william-s-paley-television-festival-an-evening-with-chuck-arrivals-qfZwQG.jpg

No mention of this dame? Serious sex appeal and nerd cred.

Maybe not the second coming of Helen but I'd bury a body for her.

Also playing Miranda in mass effect 2 dosnt hurt...

(formatting fail on iPhone)

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/yvonne-strahovski-the-25th-annual-william-s-paley-television-festival-an-evening-with-chuck-arrivals-qfZwQG.jpg

No mention of this dame? Serious sex appeal and nerd cred.

Maybe not the second coming of Helen but I'd bury a body for her.

Also playing Miranda in mass effect 2 dosnt hurt...

She has weird teeth.

She had kids, dude. Wait until you have one. It's magic.

You missed my noting that that Ugly Betty scene was before her pregnancy (she gave birth late September, which suggests to me she conceived somewhere in December, and that episode was aired in early November, and was shot in October or even earlier).

Unless she had a secret love child none of us are aware of, childbirth has nothing to do with it. I'm pretty dubious of the weight-gain argument, frankly. In fact, I will go a bit further: I believe her most recent augmentation was after Ask the Dust and done somewhere between early 2006 and mid-2006. She certainly weighed no more then than she did in Ugly Betty two years later -- she actually put on weight for the role -- and her chest was smaller (go ahead, go and watch it, she's completely naked in it ;) than it was in the Ugly Betty picture.

She had breast augmentation. Live with it!

Which means I meant mid-2006. ;) That Ugly Betty episode was shot September-October 2006 I expect, and aired November 2nd.

Give it up. A woman's chest doesn't go from Ask the Dust to Ugly Betty in less than a year naturally, when neither weight nor childbirth are possibly a cause.

Which means I meant mid-2006. ;) That Ugly Betty episode was shot September-October 2006 I expect, and aired November 2nd.

Give it up. A woman's chest doesn't go from Ask the Dust to Ugly Betty in less than a year naturally, when neither weight nor childbirth are possibly a cause.

I don't believe it. I don't agree with you. It's natural.

Since you're being obtuse, Elio, can you at least admit that they have always maintained the same proportion to her overall size - minus that first picture in the 2-fer you posted, that is. When she was a size 0 she had a full C cup, it seems. Now that she's probably a size 6, it seems she's a very full D. Very, very full.

Yes, I consider myself an expert in this area. :P Deal with it.

I'm perfectly happy to admit that that two picture was a very big span of time between them and that weight doubtless had some impact. But as I said, I think she had augmentation done on two separate occasions. We can already see that she had her nose done -- why is it shocking to suppose she would have additional work?

In any case. Ask the Dust and Ugly Betty? Those maracas got some surgical assistance somewhere in between those two points. ;)

I'm perfectly happy to admit that that two picture was a very big span of time between them and that weight doubtless had some impact. But as I said, I think she had augmentation done on two separate occasions. We can already see that she had her nose done -- why is it shocking to suppose she would have additional work?

In any case. Ask the Dust and Ugly Betty? Those maracas got some surgical assistance somewhere in between those two points. ;)

I don't think she's had her nose done either. I think you're fucking crazy.

Two younger actresses that stop my channel surfing, in spite of the questionable value of the shows they're on:

Jessica Lucas, from the Melrose Place reboot is really stunning. Could be the next generation of Salma Hayek, although we'd need a python-dance caliber scene to be sure. I'm not sure if she's indian, brazilian, or what. Doesn't matter. Ethnic confusion ftw!!!

Tabrett Bethell, Mord-Sith Cara of Legend of the Seeker fame. In her blond guise, she's probably the hottest blond I've ever seen. Like some perverse mix of Cate Blanchett and a young Pamela Anderson. (Cersei in my mind looks like this chick)

Kim Kardashian is the modern-day Raquel Welch, but she's needs to ease up on the makeup. She's really fine when she's not glammed up for a media event.

Rachel Hurd-Wood, who has the face and the curves straight out of golden era hollywood. See.

ps: someone should start a Sasha Grey for Shae petition :D

Don't stop belevin', Stego! You never saw her in Teresa, obviously. Her nose has definitely thinned down over the last 20 years, and that's not due to holy water, I can tell you that much. ;)

Guest Raidne

Salma's rhinoplasty is undisputable, but I'm honestly just really not sure about the breast augmentation. It could be weight gain, she could have miscarried an earlier pregnancy or it's really pretty likely that she was undergoing hormonal fertility treatments before she got pregnant. And also, I have friends and family who have had that degree of breast size change in a year for none of the reasons I listed. I don't think, generally speaking, that a breast augmentation on that scale would generally look that natural, and I can't see what on earth her motivation would be for having one, but I understand that those last two are not very persuasive reasons.

Two younger actresses that stop my channel surfing, in spite of the questionable value of the shows they're on:

Jessica Lucas, from the Melrose Place reboot is really stunning. Could be the next generation of Salma Hayek, although we'd need a python-dance caliber scene to be sure. I'm not sure if she's indian, brazilian, or what. Doesn't matter. Ethnic confusion ftw!!!

Rachel Hurd-Wood, who has the face and the curves straight out of golden era hollywood. See.

+5! We need more posts like this. Also is Hurd-Wood really her name or is it some ironic joke ?

Archived