Salma Hayek, hottest woman of the modern era?

Ser Scot A Ellison

Exactly. She is the least of the three Kardashian sisters.

Yeah, when Lamar Odom is the more conversationally gifted person on camera, let alone Bruce Jenner, then you know you've got nothing but the makeup to save you.

Raidne,

it's really pretty likely that she was undergoing hormonal fertility treatments before she got pregnant.

Okay, I did not think of that. Hrm... Well, I still think she had augmentation before she entered Hollywood, anyhow, but I'll leave it up into the air whether she had a second after Ask the Dust.

Yeah, when Lamar Odom is the more conversationally gifted person on camera, let alone Bruce Jenner, then you know you've got nothing but the makeup to save you.

How is personality skewing peoples perception? i mean we all know beautiful women who are dull as dishwater i would imagine, yet they still manages to turn head, i am not co-signing that second coming of Raquel welch, but to deny that KK is stunningly hot is crazy imo...

Out of all of the women I saw mentioned upthread, Catherine Zeta Jones takes the prize. Still looks great too.

Even she doesn't compare to Kristen Kreuk though. She is just absolutely stunning, or at least was when I was still watching Smallville. Can't say I've seen her lately.

I think the last time SJP measured on the attractiveness scale was in 1984 when she was Chris Penn's tomboy girlfriend.

To be fair to SJP, she actually did look hot in several scene in Honeymoon in Vegas. But she is way overrated.

"I'm not ogling pictures of Salma Hayek's boobs, I'm trying to settle an argument on the internet"

Keep telling yourself that mate, maybe one day you will even believe it.

I am torn but tend towards Rans camp with the augmentation, either way I really don't care.

Afterall it is not as though I am ever going to have the oportunity to play with them is it?

They do look good though.

She is attractive, but to call her the modern-day Raquel Welch is blasphemy of the highest order.

I'll say! RW. I don't think KK is going to hold up for very long, TBH. She's constantly on the edge of falling over into the fat category, IMO.

I'm, honestly, having a hard time coming up with male stars who would be on a par with, say, Errol Flynn. Sure, there's George Clooney, but he lacks a certain somethin'-somethin' for me. Currently, I'm leaning toward Ray Stevenson for his unabashed male-ness. And, of course, in the "pretty boy" category, there's always my favorite, Jake Gyllenhaal. And as quirky as his persona is, I've always had a soft spot for Keanu Reeves.

How is personality skewing peoples perception? i mean we all know beautiful women who are dull as dishwater i would imagine, yet they still manages to turn head, i am not co-signing that second coming of Raquel welch, but to deny that KK is stunningly hot is crazy imo...

It skews my perception in a big way. Nothing unsexier than a gorgeous woman who is a pain in the ass or duller than dirt.

Take The Hayek, for instance. She's gorgeous to begin with, but add in the fact that she can laugh at herself (see the Letterman clip), can command a show she's not even on (30 Rock), and in general seems cool, that only enhances the hot factor.

To paraphrase Jules Winnfield: Personality goes a long way.

Salma is absolutely gorgeous. I'll never forget that scene in From Dusk Till Dawn. Oh baby.

Angelina is beautiful. I'd probably rank her higher than Salma, but that's because all the humanitarian work she's doing goes a LONG way in my eyes (in terms of how attractive it makes her).

Michelle Pfeiffer is beautiful in my opinion. I think she's aging so gracefully.

I'm also a big fan of Jennifer Connelly

I never really understood the Kristin Kreuk love, I admit. Pretty, but not particularly interesting.

Really? I think we can all agree she doesn't get work for her compelling, n Personally, I find uanced acting. She also has a touch of that Asian look about her too, as discussed before with Oliva Munn, which is what prompted me to think of her, along with the KK talk.

I keep meaning to remark on Conneley. She has a lovely face, with beautiful eyes. And at the time of The Rocketeer, she just nailed the wholesome pin-up girl look. It's not really about the rack for me (in fact, I'm not really a fan of large breasts -- it's all about the hips!)

(in fact, I'm not really a fan of large breasts -- it's all about the hips!)

What are you, a Communist?? :commie:

On Kristin Kreuk...she is really cute with those eyes, but yeah she's not really on par with most of those mentioned on here.

Archived