Lancel and Cersei. A question about sex.

julandro

i totally had something to say but have been blown out the water by this thread. thank you julandro for getting me through my hangover.

maybe they could also show the flashback scene of tormund getting it on with the bear lady. i don't feel that the series as a whole will make any sense without it.

Sex sells.

Did anyone think like me? :smileysex:

Well you are (I imagine) a sexy Argentine, so you can't help yourself... :rofl: Don't worry though, there'll be plenty "fucking like dogs" on this show.

I'd like to see a scene between Gregor and his secret gay lover. But will HBO dare to show us Brokeback Mountain That Rides???

Ok this thread is killing me, I'm laughing like a lunatic and my husband is starting to worry.

Please stop, I'm dying. :bowdown:

Moderators and administrators. You can close this site.

People have been disrespected and made fun of me. :thumbsdown: :leaving: :crying: :angry: :wacko: :whip: :bang: :(

negative, we are embracing you and encouraging you. best thread for ages. keep up the good work.

Let's see ready. I argue very wrong with your language. I just wanted to say that Cersei and Lancel, had sex more than once.

Ignoring the dogs, has only been a metaphorical expression. Buds!

I want respect. I have not messed with anybody.

Let's see ready. I argue very wrong with your language. I just wanted to say that Cersei and Lancel, had sex more than once.

Ignoring the dogs, has only been a metaphorical expression. Buds!

I want respect. I have not messed with anybody.

Nobody disrespected you. We're enjoying your contribution very much. :thumbsup:

Julandro, I've been on this board for a many years as well as it's prior incarnations. You're not being disrespected. People are just having fun with this tremendously awesome thread. It's been far too long between threads where we can have some laughs (many of us have a strange sense of humor). You rock. And welcome to the Board!

Okay, thank you very much.

So. What do you think of the relationship between Cersie and Lancel?

Remember, Lancel, take your cum out of the womb Cersei.

I'm very stubborn

Greetings

Oh. My. God...

Stubborn doesn't even begin! :-P

Archived