News from the Insane World of Terry Goodkind, Part 2

Werthead

Which got me to thinking:

If you had to choose between punching Terry Goodkind in his bloated, egotistical head or reading an advance copy of ADWD which would you choose?

It's a touch choice, I might have go with the punch to Terry's head. After which I'd cut off his ponytail.

If you had to choose between punching Terry Goodkind in his bloated, egotistical head or reading an advance copy of ADWD which would you choose?

It's a touch choice, I might have go with the punch to Terry's head. After which I'd cut off his ponytail.

I would go with the punch to Terry's head. I mean ADWD would eventually come out and I would get to read it. But the chance to punch Goodkind in the head doesn't come around very often.

Either choice would make me the envy of this whole board, but still I'd take ADWD in a heartbeat. Sure punching Terry would give me momentary satisfaction, but ADWD is the gift that keeps on giving. Plus I wouldn't have to wash off any of that greasy shit Terry must put in his slicked back ponytail hair that might get on my hand. :sick: And after all, the best way to stick it to Terry is being able to actually read something good.

Is it possible to accept the copy of ADWD, read it, and then proceed to beat Goodkind over the head with it?

Is it possible to accept the copy of ADWD, read it, and then proceed to beat Goodkind over the head with it?

You would soil a collector's item in that fashion? :sick: Heresy! Send him to Melisandre's fires! :mad:

-- and I'd take the copy of ADWD. I've never actually read anything by Goodkind, except for the Mme Erzulie excerpts, and as Drawkcabi pointed out, at least I can come back to ADWD over and over again.

You take the dust jacket off, beat him with the book, and then put the jacket back on to hide any blood...you're then the envy of all for having an ARC of ADWD used to beat Terry Goodkind down...where's the problem? :P

Haha, GodKing - having noted the blasphemous heresy of that board - decided to use his earth shattering powers to inflict a fatal script error on line 10 of this board. Tremble ye trespassers and rejoice that in his mercy he has spared your worthless lifes.

How long would this beating last? I mean, is it only one punch or can it be a whole extended beat down? And would this beat-down be recorded for repeated viewings? Could it take place in a public place (e.g., Worldcon)?

I mean, ADWD will come out and everyone will read it (some earlier than others). If it were me, I would go with beating Terry. That would just rock! If I could, I would use one of Ayn Rand's leg bones to deliver the beating. I'll bet that would really stick it to him.

Is it just me, or did Goodkind is our God just go tits up?

its working fine for me currently.

somebody also just dropped an invite to that forum on a goodkind fan group over in Yahoo that has 500+ members... :D

also, who has and who doesnt have, access to the Deep Thoughts section? I know most of the original crew was given access but who else is still on the outside?

I've just seen some of the more recent threads on Goodkind is our God - they're hilarious, especially as you seem to have got some real fans there now. The one started by "I am Ian" is seriously funny. I remain amazed that people can't tell the difference between real Goodkind fans and parodies of them. It's exaggerated on Goodkind is our God - but scarily, not by much.

Braker of Hens: your comment just slayed me. Sacred beer... :rofl:

Sleep deprivation does amazing things to one's cognitive processes ;)

feel free to check that theory

I did. And boy were there deep thoughts at that forum! ;)

Archived