News from the Insane World of Terry Goodkind, Part 2

Werthead

How long would this beating last? I mean, is it only one punch or can it be a whole extended beat down? And would this beat-down be recorded for repeated viewings? Could it take place in a public place (e.g., Worldcon)?

I mean, ADWD will come out and everyone will read it (some earlier than others). If it were me, I would go with beating Terry. That would just rock! If I could, I would use one of Ayn Rand's leg bones to deliver the beating. I'll bet that would really stick it to him.

Well if it's full-on beat-down there's not much choice is there? No one would take ADWD then!

Ok so I went to the Reall Goodkind site and came across this.

1) What is spam.

a)It is posting random usless things or using the board like it is a chatroom. This is not a chatroom.

B) It is posting off topic in a thread.

If someone is talking about a movie they saw or a point in the books, they do not need a bunch of people coming in the thread to talk about cheese

c) Role playing threads of any kind.

2) Why can't we spam?

This is not some random fan site or random web site. This is an Official site, dedicated to a specific person. I hold this place to a higher standard than most other places do. This is done because I want it this way and so does Terry.

So if all you want to do is spam and get high post counts, then you are posting on the wrong site.

Holy Crap. They know who I am and have been watching me all along. I mean all of this could be coincidence, but CHEESE, no that’s just too weird. I think this board is being watched. I’m telling you they are on to us X-Ray it’s time to run!

Ok so I went to the Reall Goodkind site and came across this.

Holy Crap. They know who I am and have been watching me all along. I mean all of this could be coincidence, but CHEESE, no that’s just too weird. I think this board is being watched. I’m telling you they are on to us X-Ray it’s time to run!

Goddamn! Those bastards. What is spam will never die.

Just to give everyone on this thread a warm fuzzy.

I love this thread, whenever I need to feel better I read this thread or the Goodkind is our God site, it never fails to cheer me up :lol:

so :cheers: and a :grouphug: to all here

P.S. work is being really stupid today but now I feel like its not so bad

O'Brien - richardrulez produced many a gem. Thank you. (And sorry my alt kept hitting on you!)

:lol: O'Brien - OK - you pwned me! Your alt has now officially creeped me out!

Plessiez - I loved Zukovsky's Evil-ution reply. :D

Any Rand

Ayn Rand and Dan Quayle had an affair, later named Iran - Contra, and they started an ideology known as injectivism, which is basically Rand's view of the the world, injected into as many mediums as possible, further outlined by the cartographically talented Quayle. For some reason, the Americans fell in love with this ideology, especially the famous hippie, Joseph McCarthy. The president at that time, Wilde, hailed Rand as the foremost thinker of the day, and declared that injectivism was to be the national ideology of the United States of America. Hereforth, all policymakers went and go about injecting their ideologies into the national status quo. By linking the ideas of un-Americanism as Communism, Rand became a noted friendly witness for HUAC. Anyone seen doubting this article will be moved away to concentration orange camps

Archived