London BWB Game of Thrones finale party

Come the 21st June of this year I will be in London for five days before I set off on a nice Contiki trip around Europe. I thought I would get in nice and early and put it out there for anyone that would like to meet up or if a BWB meet up on a particular date in those five days could be organised. Nothing fancy, beer and good company is all I'm after :wideeyed:

So any boarders around that time of year with a spare day or two up their sleeves it would be appreciated if you could get back to me and all that jazz.

London BWB Game of Thrones finale party

Friday 24 June 2011

From 5-6 pm ish till late

The Fitzroy Tavern - we'll be in the downstairs bar area (stairs at the back of the main bar)

Hell yes! Bit hard to confirm dates this far in advance, but I'm putting in an early bid for the 23rd (Thurs) or 24th (Fri) - Thursday means more space in pubs, but Friday means we can drink more...

• 3 weeks later...

So after talks with some family I will be meeting before I venture into the rest of Europe, the Thursday is going to be the date. Is this fine by people? If so does anyone have any ideas where would be an ideal place for our meeting? :wideeyed:

Thursday 23 June sounds good to me, but I am probably not the best person to ask about venue.

Sweet, it will be grand to catch up with you again mate. Who of you Londoners usually organize meets? Maybe they have an inkling.

Sweet, it will be grand to catch up with you again mate. Who of you Londoners usually organize meets? Maybe they have an inkling.

Normally, Isis, Ser Sean and I organise the London meets but Ser Sean isn't really around on the board at all any more and Isis and I have decided to let the new crowd have a go so people don't bored with us!

It is really far in advance but if I'm around on 23rd I'll try make wherever you guys decide.

N

• 3 weeks later...

Archived