HBO Go Previews Episode 7

Westeros

As we’ve previously reported, HBO Go will have episode 7 available immediately after episode 6 airs, so there will be some very lucky fans next weekend who’ll get it a week earlier than everyone without HBO Go. HBO has now released a preview video touting this special occasion, and it includes some never-before-seen clips and dialogue from the episode, which can be seen below.

read on >>>

Visit the Site!

SO exciting!! Ran, have you decided whether you'll provide a thread for those of us lucky enough to get this extra episode on Sunday? Can't imagine all of us having to duct-tape our mouths for a week!!

In the #7 preview, I see Jon looking horrified as something is burning. Anybody got a clue what that's about?

If you haven't read the books and/or don't remember why Jon's likely to be "looking horrified as something is burning", then you might try asking in a thread explicitly marked for book spoilers. I know this isn't one of the episode subforums, so it's probably okay to mention, but better safe than sorry.

If you haven't read the books and/or don't remember why Jon's likely to be "looking horrified as something is burning", then you might try asking in a thread explicitly marked for book spoilers. I know this isn't one of the episode subforums, so it's probably okay to mention, but better safe than sorry.

Indeed. No spoilers in this thread. If you need a refresher, there are threads available for that in the other GoT subforum. :)

Here's the thread for such things:

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/50112-book-spoilers-a-thread-for-small-refresh-my-memory-questions/

can you give hints in spoiler threads? like can i say

"jon is watching some curtains or blankets burn! (i can't remember which :()"

I'm assuming Ran is going to open an 'Episode 7 Preview' thread and that's where we'll post our questions, observations, other stuff. Don't know when that will be, exactly, but I'm sure it'll come. (Hopefully along with a thread for those of us who will be lucky enough to see the whole Episode 7 this Sunday night on HBO GO! yay!)

Don't rejoice too much, heed the wisdom of Dolorous Edd and realize that this just means two weeks wait until we get a new episode after the 7:th...

;)

Nun-uh. I'm going to watch #7 on Sunday, talk about it all week here in the special 'GO' thread, watch it again a few more times during the week. Then, next Sunday evening, I'll get my glass of wine and bag of Cheetos and sit back in the recliner and watch it all over as though its all brand new. THEN, the week following that, I'll jump into the regular #7 spoiler threads and talk about it all over again.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt. :cheers:

I'm having a fierce internal debate about whether I should watch this next week or not. If I do that means two whole weeks without a new episode, but I don't think I can stay away for an entire week either.

Goddammit HBOGO sucks balls. Don't know if every mother fucker in the world is trying to watch that shit or if it just hates my guts.

And why the fuck couldn't i get here sooner to see this 'illegal' activity that was condoned?

ETA: Finally logged me in.. fuck

Goddammit HBOGO sucks balls. Don't know if every mother fucker in the world is trying to watch that shit or if it just hates my guts.

ETA: Finally logged me in.. fuck

I....am....still....wait....ing.....to....log....in... :ohwell:

Archived