Season 2 Casting News Soon

Westeros

To be fair, I think the constipated look would actually work for Stannis.

:lol: I was thinking the same thing.

Sad news about Camelot. It was one of our "guilty" pleasures. The writing was horrid, the story ruined, the acting below par, and still we watched it every week. Thing is the husband and I watch almost no TV together. We have very different taste. The only overlaps have been True Blood (watched on dvd, and it took me a while to "like" them), Camelot and GoT.

I'm still hoping that Roy Dotrice makes it into the series. I think if it's a one time role due to his health (the reason he had to drop out as Pycelle) then Maseter Cressen would be perfect.

I think if it's a one time role due to his health (the reason he had to drop out as Pycelle) then Maseter Cressen would be perfect.

I very much hope that the TV show keeps the books' tradition (admittedly, a tradition that might very well be broken in less than two weeks) of each prelude's PoV dying an ugly death. Over time it would become a running joke for the show, too.

CAMELOT just got cancelled. anyone want to see Eva Green as Melisandre??

Yay! I'd like to see Eva Green as Melisandre. In the beginning of CAMELOT, she was awesome in the first few episodes...remember the scene with her outside with the wolf..conjuring up something, though things never did progress well. I stopped watching the series about 5-6 episodes, but she was good. And, how about RALPH Fiennes for Stannis? (instead of his younger brother Joseph, who was just weird in Camelot). I think Ralph's got the look, but then he may come with a high price tag.

Archived