Goodkind 51: Kahl Scratch Fever

Myshkin

New update from Goodkind:

34 days to go before the launch of the next major novel. A 103 chapter epic, title to be revealed. For anyone that may have missed the recent excitement, please check out the last few posts and view these short films:

Release date announcement:

Part 1 - Conception:

Just below, there is also a very good discussion ongoing about the book's still-secret title. Part 2 - Creation will be revealed soon, along with a few other surprises.

Fans are speculating:

Something tells me based on the price and release date this is going to be a self published ebook release. I wonder if it will even be available on B&N or Amazon, he may do this through his website.

http://forums.legendoftheseeker.org/showthread.php/7663-New-video-posted-byTG?p=147293&viewfull=1#post147293

No way this is self published. Tairy still has two books on his deal with TOR, and no matter how terrible it may be TOR is not passing up a Tairy manuscript.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get it, he still owes Tor 2 books, doesn't he? I mean I get why he'd self publish; no editors, no one putting stupid dragons on the cover, no blood sucking parasites making money off his creations; it's his dream come true, at least until he realizes how much money it's cost him. But doesn't Tor have right of first refusal? Did they refuse?

Jesus?

Jesus lost all credibility when he cock-punched Peter in the hidden gospels and then threatened to give him leprosy if he retaliated. I mean, if you are the son of god, take the cock-punch like a man.

Archived