He had me at the Greyjoy shirt. <3

Meh, you can keep Horza. He may have the look, but he doesn't have the voice. :-P

Pax, how long will you be in Sydney?

Staying until the Thursday the 15th. Might have to come up to Newie and crash on your couch at some stage?

Just a random reminder as well that any other Sydneysiders/Aussies reading this thread who are interested in attending the meet are more than welcome. We need a few more Sydney n00bs around to replace Ski and The Winged Shadow!

A timely reminder that Paxter wields his iphone camera like a broadsword; and he is both indiscriminate and unmerciful with it.

Haha, think I might have to sig that one!

Just a random reminder as well that any other Sydneysiders/Aussies reading this thread who are interested in attending the meet are more than welcome. We need a few more Sydney n00bs around to replace Ski and The Winged Shadow!

Advert Post placed in the Aussies thread....

I'm still a Sydney-sider on the inside unfortunately. I have yet to spend a weekend up at Newcastle. I usually head over to Sydney on Friday after work. So I am sure I will catch you fancy City folks every now and again!

And just a reminder;

If the weather looks good; Opera Bar from around 4:30.

If, which seems increasingly likely, the weather is sketchy: Tilbury Hotel, Woolloomooloo from around 4:30.

If you are unsure on the day, text someone. If you don't have anyones number, then simply walk the streets of Sydney screaming "Hodor" and we will find you.

I'm leaving in a few hours. I won't be taking my laptop so I probably won't be checking the board, but plenty of folks have my number. If you dont know me, spotting me is easy enough, I'm the tall whiteboy with dark brown hair and I'll be with our American guest. If you see a big dude tripping over and/or spilling something everywhere, chances are that's me.

See you guys soon!

Archived