Who do you crush on most?

LadyoftheNorth72

You're welcome...that was just pure gold! :)

You should have seen the image in my head of Stannis on his knees confessing all this to Davos while in the background a naked, apart from a bearskin cape, wargged Tormund fights Bowen Marsh with a flaming Lightbringer in the fighting style of a Muskateer with lots of Hazzahs and fancy sword work!

You should have seen the image in my head of Stannis on his knees confessing all this to Davos while in the background a naked, apart from a bearskin cape, wargged Tormund fights Bowen Marsh with a flaming Lightbringer in the fighting style of a Muskateer with lots of Hazzahs and fancy sword work!

:lmao: This is excellent, what an imagination! You really ought to take up writing, I would read your books!

:lmao: This is excellent, what an imagination! You really ought to take up writing, I would read your books!

Alexander Dumas would not only turn but literally dig his way up through the earth and hunt me to the end of my days if I did that!!

But thank you!!

Stannis needs all the love he can get.

Only he does not seem he can get any, in the books.

Now we finally know why he asked for those tapestries from King's Landing. They are needed to set the mood, and they give him privacy while filming.

I like how this tread solves all the questions we have problems with on all the other treads. Can it really be so simple? Just click the "who do you crush on most" and you'll suddenly know everthing about AA, TPTWP, LF's tapestries and surely Brienne's word will also be found on the next page!

Brine's word was "Tormund". Her near death experience showed her the wonder that was Lightbringer. Even in a vision, Lightbringers strength was such that it set the noose aflame, freeing her and Thoros judged it a gift of freedom from R'hollor. Then they all had cookies and discussed flinging babies from Trebuchets and how that was not a good thing.

Brine's word was "Tormund". Her near death experience showed her the wonder that was Lightbringer. Even in a vision, Lightbringers strength was such that it set the noose aflame, freeing her and Thoros judged it a gift of freedom from R'hollor. Then they all had cookies and discussed flinging babies from Trebuchets and how that was not a good thing.

:lmao: Why oh why can you only give one like, this deserves a million likes!

Brienne and Tormond would be a great match, they have so much in common. They both had encounters with bears, they're mighty warriors and after all she's been through Brienne deserves a good "Lightbringer-ing"

Brienne and Tormond would be a great match, they have so much in common. They both had encounters with bears, they're mighty warriors and after all she's been through Brienne deserves a good "Lightbringer-ing"

But first he has to seduce her and what better way to set the mood than with a song so romantic to make her heart melt?

A bear there was, a bear, a bear!

All black and brown, and covered with hair!

The bear! The bear!

Oh, come, they said, oh come to the fair!

The fair? Said he, but I'm a bear!

All black, and brown, and covered with hair!

And Down the road from here to there.

From here! To There!

Three boys, a goat, and a dancing bear!

[He] danced and spun, all the way to the Fair!

The Fair! The Fair!

[...]

Oh, sweet she was, and pure, and fair!

The maid with honey in her hair!

Her hair! Her hair!

The maid with honey in her hair!

[The bear,] smelled the scent on the summer air.

The bear! The bear!

All black and brown and covered with hair.

He smelled the scent on the summer air!

He sniffed and roared and smelled it there!

Honey on the summer air!

Oh, I'm a maid, and I'm pure and fair!

I'll never dance with a hairy bear!

A bear! A bear!

I'll never dance with a hairy bear!

He lifted her high into the air!

The bear! The bear!

I called for a knight, but you're a bear!

A bear! A bear!

All black and brown and covered with hair!

She kicked and wailed, the maid so fair,

But he licked the honey from her hair,

Her hair! Her hair!

Then she sighed and squealed and kicked the air!

My bear! She sang. My bear so fair!

And off they went, from here to there,

The bear, the bear, and the maiden fair.

After the song he can Lightbringer her with his warged member!

Ah....you maybe the first Jon/Tormund/Brienne shipper!

Well there is Jon/Tormund/Brienne

Then there is Jon/Davos/Stannis

And finally Jon/Tormund/Mel.

Jon is the necessary ingredient I am afraid, if there is no Jon then there is no Lightbringer. We have already established that that is the only way to wield it.

Sorry Jon, blame it on your parents :)...but what better way to bring the light to the people then through Tormund's member? Which by the way, even a bear appreciated that's quite a big deal actually, we don't give him enough credit for that.

On a side note, the bear song reminds me of Ser Jorah... :lol:

Well there is Jon/Tormund/Brienne

Then there is Jon/Davos/Stannis

And finally Jon/Tormund/Mel.

Jon is the necessary ingredient I am afraid, if there is no Jon then there is no Lightbringer. We have already established that that is the only way to wield it.

Ah then only the middle one counts because Jon has sworn to father no children!

Edit: But will the father be Jon or Lightbringer :leer:

Archived