MLB: Offseason Sweepstakes Edition

Myshkin

Suprisingly, my Rangers have a really good pitching rotation. It looks like Feliz is going to be able to be a solid starter, and Dervish is going to tear things up. With the offense we have in Hamilton, Kinsler, and company, I can actually see us stepping on the Angels again this year even with their additions of Puljos and CJ Wilson.

After being shat upon by Frank McCourt for 7 seasons, I can understand why Dodger's fans have such an affinity for slinging bullshit. ;)

Yes yes, Frank McCourt was a complete d-bag. But he's gone now, and new ownership has the Giants so scared that they went out and blew the budget on their second best pitcher. Timmy will be in Dodger blue in 2014.

Yes yes, Frank McCourt was a complete d-bag. But he's gone now, and new ownership has the Giants so scared that they went out and blew the budget on their second best pitcher. Timmy will be in Dodger blue in 2014.

Yeah, what with the 25 million a year they're going to have to pay Kershaw around that time, I'm sure they'll be able to swing that.

Yeah, what with the 25 million a year they're going to have to pay Kershaw around that time, I'm sure they'll be able to swing that.

Yup. That's the difference between the Dodgers and the Giants.

ETA: Well that, and you know, the whole evil NorCal losers thing.

If by "Dodger Blue" you mean Yankee pinstripes...well, you might have something there...

Today there is REAL BASEBALL! I know, it's two teams nobody gives a shit about (well, nobody with any sense anyway), but it's still real (and don't give me that shit about the A's and Mariners, because that wasn't really real)! We should probably close down this silly offseason thread and start an opening day thread.

Archived