London Festive Gathering

Isis

I'll be upset if you come in anything other than a Trek uniform. I'd wear mine but it wouldn't go on my left arm these days.

I will if you will.

Make it so.

Oh God the pressure! I promise to wear a ST uniform if someone else does too. Else you will all be laughing at the newb who tried too hard!

Looking forward to it! :D

Actually I think MCGeek can make the Friday, he just would have preferred Wednesday. Eloisa has something else to go to but might turn up exceedingly drunk later in the evening (her words, not mine).

So just to confirm there won't be a Wednesday meet up, we talked about it while at SMOFcon in Amsterdam at the weekend and decided it would not be worth it.

Sadly I can't make Friday, hope everyone has a good time :cheers:

I have reserved us some space at the College Arms on Store Street, which is just off TCR, handily located between TCR and Goodge Street tube stations (SHUT UP! The northern line is working at TCR again now), but also fairly close to Russell Square, and indeed still reasonably close to Euston Sqaure or Euston.

It's in a convenient central London location. Yes, this needed a paragraph of its own. :)

Space is reserved from 5pm and is downstairs in the pub (at the back). See you there!

Well I'll be wearing a glittery party dress and I think you should do the same BFC

N

really, are people dressing up? i don't normally do smart. bollox.

Do you have a uniform? ;)

it'll be a bit snug over xmas. and everyone else in the bar will assume i'm a stripper, steal my hat and grab my baton!

i've never been to a bwb meet up but i'm pretty sure a moderate to major shunning would ensue.

Just realised - would you be shunning me because of the ST: TOS costume or the general nerdiness?

oooh, what shall i wear? first impressions are soooo important. i shall have to be sartorially splendid.

I vote for Glitter and uniform!

Archived