London Festive Gathering

Isis

Apparently there is a Severe Weather Warning for the south coast tomorrow, so my appearance will depend on whether or not the trains are still running, given that it usually takes little more than a light breeze to fuck up the entire Southern network. Will do my damnedest to make it in though as I'd be gutted to miss it.

Min, I will just stare down the bad weather and make it allow you to come through. It simply would be shitty if you couldn't make it!

Slick! I may have forgotten what you look like, it's been that long...

N

Apparently there is a Severe Weather Warning for the south coast tomorrow, so my appearance will depend on whether or not the trains are still running, given that it usually takes little more than a light breeze to fuck up the entire Southern network. Will do my damnedest to make it in though as I'd be gutted to miss it.

Boo... that would suck :tantrum:

Hope the trains run on time etc.!

Yay!! It's almost a year since we saw you, isn't it? I'll be in the pub just after 4. Give me a buzz when you get into town.

I'll make a note of the place. Will double check when my work-do starts/finishes as there may be the opportunity to bookend the BWB thing. No firm promises and you can ban me for not being there for duration.

Bummer, I seem to have developed pleurisy (how Victorian) as a yet another complication of my ongoing struggle with the consequences of terrible food poisoning. It kinda hurts when I breathe now.

Therefore pending X-rays and pinakillers there's a good chance I might not be able to make it tonight. Rubbish. :bawl:

Bummer, I seem to have developed pleurisy (how Victorian) as a yet another complication of my ongoing struggle with the consequences of terrible food poisoning. It kinda hurts when I breathe now.

Therefore pending X-rays and pinakillers there's a good chance I might not be able to make it tonight. Rubbish. :bawl:

Is this the same sickness you were feeling like 2 weeks ago? when i started my vomit thread and you said it was perfect timing cus you felt awful eating at a restaurant?.

im sorry Q :grouphug:

Is this the same sickness you were feeling like 2 weeks ago? when i started my vomit thread and you said it was perfect timing cus you felt awful eating at a restaurant?.

im sorry Q :grouphug:

Thanks CROW. Yes, it's complications from that. Ruddy immune system down. Plus bloody antibiotics wrecking my biointestinal bacterial flora. Stupid Delhi Belly and its flipping aftereffects.

Booo! Don't worry though, there'll be plenty of other meets. :)

I made it into London btw, so all I have to do now is try and remain approximately vertical and at least semi-conscious following my work Christmas lunch, and somehow stagger to the other side of town. No problem!

red snow - Of course we're not going to ban you. Just text if you're going to make it at some point so as we can let you know if we're moving on/finishing early or whatever.

Min - YAY! Enjoy your walk up and be sure to do some festive jostling on the way. :)

quirksome - A very impressive excuse! Get well soon and when you're better you can organise a meet in the new year.

Archived