HBO Releases Character Photos Galore

Westeros

From the pictures I have seen of Gwendoline she does not have jowls like that.

Maybe it's the lighting.

Looks like some subtle prosthetics to me.

From pictures I've seen, she has slightly puffy cheeks. I think in that picture the way she has her chin a little drawn in plus the tight collar is bunching up the skin of her throat. She doesn't look like she's wearing any prosthetics, and I don't see why she would be. I think they're generally trying to avoid things like that since they hide an actor's face.

:commie: :commie: :commie: :commie: :commie: :commie:

Edit: Now that I calmed down a little bit... Gendry is there! (9 out of 10 points in my scale of happiness); Davos is taken straight out of my head (I should have had his looks copyrighted); Stannis could use some darker eybrows or a dark devilish beard (maybe the actor's presence on screen will be fantastic, but so far he looks a little too feeble for me) and Balon I thought will be more, like someone else said, skeletal, now I just don't feel a strong presence of him. Cersei looks fantastic as well as Brienne and Renly, and even Theon. I was wondering if Brienne is taller than Jaime. To score 10 out of 10 they only need to show me Jaqen. Great pictures.

Arya is a very convincing boy.

Theon has a strange look on his face, I think.

Brienne looks good (although I always imagined her with breown hair while I was reading).

Bran is also pretty, but I am not sure how long Hodor will be able to carry him on his back ...

You know how some actors look and seem very, very different from the people they play when you see them out of charactr? Not so for Chales Dance. He looks exactly like Tywin would if he were alive in 2012, except he'd probably be running NewsCorp or something.

Yes! And Dance is a scene stealing actor.

Stephen Dillane is my image of Stannis, Dillane , if the breaks had of gone his way, is an A-list actor, he will be great, I am surprised they got him.

Ok so where is Asha? Well you know who I mean!

Great, great pictures. I am only sad some of the characters have yet to be revealed in photo form (Yara, Jaquen, Halfhand).

Also, from WiC:

UPDATE: Some interesting info can be gleaned from the metadata of these photos. Below I have listed the episodes each pic is from, as well as the location of the scene.

Stannis & Melisandre – ep204, Near Storm’s End

Brienne – ep204, Renly’s Tent

Jon – no metadata available

Robb – ep201, Stockades in Robb’s Camp

Bran & Hodor – ep201, Winterfell Godswood

Theon – ep205, Lordsport Harbor

Renly – ep204, Renly’s Tent

Balon – ep202, Balon Greyjoy’s chamber at Pyke

Cersei – ep201, Throne Room

Tyrion – ep203, The Hand’s Chamber

Sansa – ep204, Throne Room

Joffrey – ep204, Throne Room

Dany – no metadata available

Davos – ep204, Near Storm’s End

Arya – ep203, Abandoned Tower

Dany – no metadata available

Catelyn – ep204, Catelyn’s Tent in Renly’s Camp

This helps give a good feel for where some of this stuff falls.

Great, great pictures. I am only sad some of the characters have yet to be revealed in photo form (Yara, Jaquen, Halfhand).

They just gave us 17 pics! It will take about 30 total to reveal all the new characters. Season two is picking up steam as we head to April 1st so give it time!

Also, everyone looks amazing. There is nothing worth complaining about imo.

Archived