Put the words "Tormund's Member" into important quotations.

AngrySoviet

We shall defend the Wall, whatever the cost may be, we wil fight Tormund's Member on the beaches, we shall fight Tormund's Member on the landing fields, we shall fight Tormunds Member in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight Tormund's Member in the hills; we shall never surrrender to Tormund's member.

not from ASOIAF, sorry

"I take pride in the words "Ich bin Tormund's Member!"

Tormund's Member is wind.

"When the Tormund's Member rises in the west and sets in the east," said Mirri Maz Duur. "When Tormund's Member goes dry and Tormund's Member blows in the wind like a leaf. When Tormund's Member quickens again, and you bear Tormund's Member. Then he will return, and not before."

"When the Tormund's Member rises in the west and sets in the east," said Mirri Maz Duur. "When Tormund's Member goes dry and Tormund's Member blows in the wind like a leaf. When Tormund's Member quickens again, and you bear Tormund's Member. Then he will return, and not before."

Brilliant! :lol:

"Edd, fetch me Tormund's member."

"Robb, listen to me. Once you have eaten Tormund's Member, you have the guest right, and the laws of hospitality protect you beneath his roof."

Robb looked more amused than afraid. "I have an army to protect me, Mother, I don't need to trust in Tormund's member. But if it pleases Lord Walder to serve me Tormund's Member smothered in maggots, I'll eat it and ask for a second."

The night is dark and full of full of Tormunds Member

The cold winds are rising, and tormunds member rises with it

as high as Tormunds member

Tormunds member is coming

Tormunds member growing strong

Tormunds member sends its regards

Tormunds member remembers

His is the song of Tormunds member

when tormunds member rises in the west and sets in the east

what do we say to the god of tormunds member?

tormunds member be good

Biter threw back his head and opened his mouth again, howling, and stuck his tongue out at her. It was sharply pointed, dripping blood, longer than any tongue should be. Sliding from his mouth, out and out and out, red and wet and glistening, it made for a hideous sight, obscene. His tongue is a foot long, Brienne thought, just before the darkness took her. Why, it almost looks like Tormund's Member...

I keep seeing Tormund's member everywhere lol. Not sure if this one has been done:

'Jon knew Tormund's member the instant he saw him, though they had never met. Tormund's member was half a legend in the Watch, ... tall and straight as a spear, long-limbed and solemn.'

Archived