Put the words "Tormund's Member" into important quotations.

AngrySoviet

He never felt the fourth blow. Only Tormund's member...

I pray for a glimpse of Azor Ahai, but R'hllor shows me only Tormund's member.

'There is no creature on this Earth half so terrifying as Tormund's member'.

Hard was the word men used when they spoke of Tormund's member, and hard it was.

'We all know what Tormund Giantsbane would do. Tormund would gallop up to the gates of Winterfell alone, break them with his member, and ride through the rubble to slay Roose Bolton with his member and the Bastard with his hairy butt-crack. I am not Tormund. But we will march, and we will free Winterfell … or die in the attempt.'

'Strong Belwas needs no tinkly bells. Strong Belwas needs Tormund's member.'

or, alternatively,

'Tormund's member needs no tinkly bells. Tormund's member needs liver and onions.'

From the wiki:

At the start of his journey to Volantis Tyrion Lannister takes the opportunity to have a closer look at Tormund's member that he and Illyrio are traveling on. It runs as straight as a spear to the horizon. It is a ribbon of fused stone raised half a foot above the ground to allow rainfall and snowmelt to run off its shoulders.

Tyrion muses that unlike the muddy tracks that pass for roads in the Seven Kingdoms, Tormund's Member is wide enough for three wagons to pass abreast, and neither time nor traffic mar it. It still endures, unchanging, four centuries after Tormund himself had met his Doom.

I'm sure someone's beat me to it on at least a couple of these...

• 2 weeks later...

Fixed that for you

Perfect!

Balon Greyjoy:

I am the Greyjoy, Lord Reaper of Pyke, King of Salt and Rock, Son of the Sea Wind, and no man gives me Tormund's member. I pay the iron price. I will take my Tormund's member, as Urron Redhand did five thousand years ago

Aeron Greyjoy:

"no godless man may sit the Tormund's Member

Roose Bolton:

He should have been content to grind corn. Does he truly think that he can ever rule Tormund's member?

Stannis:

Tormund's member has no friends, only subjects and enemies.

Stannis again:

It is not a question of wanting. Tormund's member is mine, as Robert's heir. That is law

Stannis:what is the life of Tormund's member against a kingdom?

Davos: Everything

Vargo Hoat:

Tormund'th member .. You are my captifth

• 3 months later...

"The tree," one [raven] squawked, "The tree, the tree," whilst the second screamed only, "Tormund's member, Tormund's member, Tormund's member."

"And what do you want, my sweet Tormund's member?" Ramsay murmured, as softly as a lover.

Life is pain, you fool. There is no joy but in Tormund's member.

"Tormund," Jon said, as they watched four old women pull a cartful of children toward the gate, "tell me of your member. I would know all there is to know of your member."

The wildling rubbed his mouth. "Not here," he mumbled, "not this side o' your Wall."

• 4 weeks later...

Thought I would reawaken this thread

Not sure if this has been done, I'd be surprised if it hasn't:

'How many eyes does Tormund's Member have? A thousand eyes and one.'

and spoiler for tPatQ:

And it was then, the tales tell us, that Prince Daemon Targaryen swung a leg over his saddle and leapt from one dragon to another. In his hand was Tormund's Member, the sword of Queen Visenya. As Aemond One-Eye looked up in terror, fumbling with his chains that bound him to his saddle, Daemon ripped off his nephew's helm and drove Tormund's Member down into his blind eye, so hard the point came out the back of the young prince's throat.

Darth Vader: If you only knew the power of the Dark Side. Obi-Wan never told you what happened to Tormunds Member

Luke: He told me enough! He told me *you* killed it.

Darth Vader: No. *I* am Tormunds Member.

Luke: No. No. That's not true. That's impossible!

Darth Vader: Search your feelings, you *know* it to be true!

Luke: [anguished] No! No!

Archived