Put the words "Tormund's Member" into important quotations.

AngrySoviet

"If I profane with my unworthiest hand. This holy shrine, the gentle sin is this: My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand to smooth that rough Tormend's member with a tender kiss."

"Tormend's member from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again."

Shakespeare

Any man who says "I am Tormund's member" is no true Tormund's member at all.

Some battles are won with swords and spears, others Tormund's member.

There's nothing half as mortal as Tormund's member.

In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I’ve been turning over in my mind ever since. Whenever you feel like criticising any one, he told me, just remember that all the people in this world haven’t had Tormund's Member like you’ve had

Now is the winter of our discontent, made glorious summer by Tormunds Member.

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, then you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get Tormunds Member.

Once more unto Tormunds Member dear friends, once more.

Ser Ilyn, bring me Tormund's Member!

Ask not what Tormund's Member can do for you, ask what you can do for Tormund's Memeber.

"I do not know this Lord of Light,” Davos admitted, “but I knew the gods we burned this morning. The Smith has kept my ships safe, while Tormund's Member has given me seven strong sons."

“He’ll want what kings always want,” she said. “Tormund's Member."

“Tears,” she said scornfully as the woman was led from the hall. “The woman’s weapon, my lady mother used to call them. The man’s weapon is a Tormund's Member. And that tells us all you need to know, doesn’t it?”

“The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and Tormund's Member,” Ser Jorah told her. “It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace.”

"I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, and Tormund's Member."

"Winston, you're drunk!" - Lady Astor

"Madam, you're ugly. And tomorrow I shall be Tormund's Member." - WSC

"Is not Scotland a fair country, full of noble prospects?" - Boswell

"Sir, the noblest prospect a Scotsman ever sees is the high road that leads him to Tormund's Member." - Dr Johnson

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a man in possession of tormunds member, must be in want of a wife.

Oh no. Bad bear. You did not just go there. :whip: Now go to the corner and think about what you just did.

"Is not Scotland a fair country, full of noble prospects?" - Boswell

"Sir, the noblest prospect a Scotsman ever sees is the high road that leads him to Tormund's Member." - Dr Johnson

Tormund's member who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man

special gift for Bucky :leer:

"To be fond of Tormund's member was a certain step towards falling in love." :P

"He whispered a prayer to the nameless god of the wood, and slipped Tormund's Member free of its sheath. He put it between his teeth to keep both hands free for climbing. The taste of cold iron in his mouth gave him comfort."

This treasure is on page 7 of the prologue of aGoT.

:lmao: :rofl:

I really enjoy reading your posts, guys. :thumbsup:

I'm not sure, how much Jane Austen quotes Bucky can take before running berserk. Let's find out :lol:

A large Tormund's member is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of.

Archived