Tell me your craziest theory and I will find proof for it!

a free shadow

What other proof do you need? :) He knows Arya is Arya even she does not say so, he helps her, he gives her means to prolong her education.

:thumbsup:

Exactly. I accept it could be totally wrong, but it just makes too much sense.

The myrish swamp is also the fat pink mast?

Two for the price of one! :lol: :lmao: :stillsick: :shocked: :ack:

The dragons are a figment of Dany's deranged mind. :kiss:

I like this theory! Just like "The Emperor's new clothes", only her Khalasar and everyone around her is pretending to notice the dragons around her. Great acting job from Quentyn though, managing to burn himself through other means that we don't know yet...

GRRM hates "fan fiction" and since he clearly indicated they were heterosexual in his work, they are heterosexual. I once joked with a homosexual gentleman

It wasn't a joke. The two clearly had one of those intense, fraught same sex friendships that could easily be read as romantic to outside observers.

I once joked with a homosexual gentleman that one of my coworkers was also gay, and he didn't think it was funny. He was quite offended.

Well, I don't blame him.

As for calling someone "gay" as a joke, or using the the word as an all purpose derogatory term, is clearly insulting and insensitive. And something that I would never do.

However, speculating that there may be some sort of same sex tension between Ned and Bob when the former reflects on the latter as having been, "muscled like a maiden's fantasy" Is not at all derogatory towards homosexuals in general, nor is it reaching all that much to say there... seems to be something there.

GRRM hates "fan fiction" and since he clearly indicated they were heterosexual in his work, they are heterosexual.

Furthermore, this was a thread for crackpot theories-- and this was exactly that. A crackpot theory. I have no idea where you get the fanfiction thing from, or the idea that I'm using "gay" as an all purpose insult.

Nor would it be clear to everyone that Ned and Robert are "clearly indicated as heterosexual" in the books. They may both like girls, but Jaime also makes a crack about Ned being more faithful to Bob than to Cat; Ned constantly obsesses over Roberts former hot bod and weight gain like a dissapointed ex at a highschool reunion; and Bob and Ned exchange dialogue featuring lines like, "Ned, I have need of you." "I am yours to command, Robert."

Jon is Azor Ahai Reborn, Longclaw is Lightbringer, Ghost is Nissa Nissa . . . or Arya is Azor Ahai Reborn, Needle is Lightbringer, Gendry is Nissa Nissa . . . or Tormund is Azor Ahai Reborn, his member is Lightbringer, Jon is Nissa Nissa . . .

Oh c'mon, you know you love it . . .

I see this is getting a little out of (my) hands :lol: Please do not add to the list for now or please step in and try to tackle some of the requests in your own way. I will certainly come back here, but not for a little while. Big big mouthed me :lol:

The myrish swamp is also the fat pink mast?

The dragons are a figment of Dany's deranged mind. :kiss:

Littlefinger is into beastiality. When he said his only true love was Cat, he meant an actual cat, not Catelyn.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Priceless!

Also, Robert and Ned weren't gay. Robert is Ned's son. It is known.

Evil presence is back :devil:

This is the craziest thing I can come up with:

Varys is actually Lady Webber from the Dunk & Egg story.

That's not crazy at all. Varys isn't a eunuch, his infamous gash are his actual ladyparts, and he/she/it shaves its head to hide the red curls that would give his origins away. Also, what more proof do you need - House Webber, Sigil - a spider. Varys is called the spider.

Also, we haven't heard of House Webber at all in ASOIAF, so Varys' masterplan is actually to restore House Webber to its former Glory, with him/her as king! And he's a Targ loyalist because he comes from Dorne, not Essos.

You're welcome :smug:

Edit: oh and concerning the age problem - Varys is a mummer, so he can disguise himself as younger than he is.

Littlefinger is into beastiality. When he said his only true love was Cat, he meant an actual cat, not Catelyn.

This is the greatest thing I've read all day.

Crazy theory: Jon will come back wrong. Still firmly on the "good" side, but more inclined to throw Ramsay Bolton off the Wall than give him a clean beheading.

Oh, yes, Watson always says that after the things are explained :smug:

:lmao:

Ooh, you are cruel today m'lady! :lol:

All the better that I will make you wait until after season 2 for 'Water Dancer'.

Not that I have any control over that, but still.. :smug:

Here goes...

The Others are vampires = because of the Pact with the COTF when Starks die they must be bound in their bones with iron or their spirts go north to lands of always winter where they congregate/ sleep under the ice until they have the numbers to try and take back their rightful kingdom beyond the Wall.

Archived