[Spoilers] The Three Dragon Heads?

I read Dany as having a miscarriage bought on by a food poisoning type reaction to those berries. She tells us the moon is in the wrong phase for her period, she hasn't had a period in a while ( was pregnant and has missed one or two months.) and the flow is much heavier than usual- ie a M/C.

Listen guy, all those are just symptoms of malnutrition and menstruation.

Also she had just eaten berries should shouldnt have.

Also, it is vague where the blood is coming from, which is alluding to menstruation.

You obviously arent reading or you are just reading what you want to read. You completely ignore the berries and the description of the blood.

So stfu and stop projecting what you want to happen.

Also Dany is one of my least favorite characters honestly.

Your last few sentences are hilarious because you say I just want her alive, well its obvious you just want her dead.

GRRM let her wat berries and give her food poisoning. Her lying in the creek drinking water and have the NEED for more water like with the plague she even shits more 'Brown' ridicuously similar to the grey mare. She bleeds like it.

And all of a sudden she has a miscarriage? She is thinking about it perhaps as she Thinks disease cannot harm her--> she tells this when handing out food in the camps.

Right. I don't buy it just yet.

And i don't want her dead but there is no real need to keep her alive, it would shock the world if GRRM Lets her die. I see him do it.

In my opinion Dany is not sick with the pale mare, as I have stated before this just wouldn't make sense as Dany has been gone from Mereen for quite some time now, while being underfed. For that same reason I do not think a miscarriage is feasible because if you do not eat for a day when pregnant your miscarriage is there very quickly not a week later, your body will kill the baby to keep you alive. Also, as pointed out she ate posionous berries and drank from water that doubtless had feces in it a short while before the symptoms started.

In my opinion and this is kind of crackpot Dany regained her fertility in that scene.

In my opinion Dany is not sick with the pale mare, as I have stated before this just wouldn't make sense as Dany has been gone from Mereen for quite some time now, while being underfed. For that same reason I do not think a miscarriage is feasible because if you do not eat for a day when pregnant your miscarriage is there very quickly not a week later, your body will kill the baby to keep you alive. Also, as pointed out she ate posionous berries and drank from water that doubtless had feces in it a short while before the symptoms started.

In my opinion and this is kind of crackpot Dany regained her fertility in that scene.

Mirri Maz Duur advised Dany that Drogo will return from his apallic state - When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child. Then he will return, and not before.

To me @aryagonnakill has it right, this was simply another step in fulfilling this prophecy. Mirri says when the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. everyone automatically assumes this to be the SUN, not a SON. A son of a king perhaps that rises (is born), dies (sets_, so a son that rose in the west only to die in the east - Quentyn Martell perhaps. The seas go dry - well the Dothraki sea is quite dry, and the mountains blowing in the wind like leaves could be the pyramids of Astapor, Yunkai and Meereen in shambles. now with Dany suddenly having blood loss, this could be her regaining her fertility as she is again menstruating after many long months of not doing so.

The next step will be to have a son, but by whom? after which Drogo may return to her as he was originally.

Mirri Maz Duur advised Dany that Drogo will return from his apallic state - When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child. Then he will return, and not before.

To me @aryagonnakill has it right, this was simply another step in fulfilling this prophecy. Mirri says when the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. everyone automatically assumes this to be the SUN, not a SON. A son of a king perhaps that rises (is born), dies (sets_, so a son that rose in the west only to die in the east - Quentyn Martell perhaps. The seas go dry - well the Dothraki sea is quite dry, and the mountains blowing in the wind like leaves could be the pyramids of Astapor, Yunkai and Meereen in shambles. now with Dany suddenly having blood loss, this could be her regaining her fertility as she is again menstruating after many long months of not doing so.

The next step will be to have a son, but by whom? after which Drogo may return to her as he was originally.

Personally really love this interpretation.

I want Aegon to be the Mummers Dragon even if he is its most likely mean he's a Blackfyre decadent. So he'll have the Targaryen blood, which potentially means he can ride a dragon. I'd like it if he does, I symbolic reconciliation between the two houses. I think he has a claim to the throne even as a Blackfyre.

Putting my bets with Tyrion. There's so much foreshadowing with his interest to dragons, and always wanting to ride one. Plus since he'll be a part of the battle alongside the Second Sons, he could steal the Dragon's Horn and use it to bind one of the other two dragons to his cause. He'd also get the revenge he wants, and his rightful seat on Casterly Rock. What better way to do this than by riding on a freaking dragon? I'd kill to see Cersei and Jaime's face when she sees her midget little brother, the "valonqar," riding a dragon and causing terror. If they survive till then. The only problem is that the hints would be a bit too obvious. George is usually good at hiding these things from the fanbase. (Except maybe the R+L=J thing, but that's only because it was spread quickly and is so controversial among his fans.)

I have a feeling Vic's story is not going to end well. Either roasted by a dragon or end up killed by his brother. It seems like Vic's little schemes are obvious, and probably were predicted by Euron. There is that theory that Euron can warg, glamour or transform into the dusky woman. That would be... very interesting, creepy albeit pretty awesome.

Bran is an interesting idea. Like Tyrion, he'd be a cripple who is completed by a dragon. Maybe he could use some contraption to ride him, or warg into him. It would accomplish his quest for flight, but I feel like is probably not going to happen either. It feels like his place in the story is elsewhere. He'll probably stick to warging Summer, crows perhaps, and you know... Hodor, who seems to be a mythical species in his own right.

Jon, if the R+L=J is correct, is one of the most likely candidates. Would be somewhat predictable, but still an interesting plot twist. I don't know, it just feels like Jon's fate so far and his personality would probably lead him (if he's not dead,) to staying on the Wall or beyond it for his whole life, fighting Others and protecting the realm of men, or being legitimized by Robb Stark's letter and Stannis Baratheon as the lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North. However, I guess Jon's "death" (I'm predicting he's not actually dead,) is finally a way out of the boundaries of the Watch's vows. So I guess becoming one of Dany's heads is possible, even as her nephew, (even though he's older than her.) Or it could be that Dany uses her dragons to defeat the Others, and while she does this, interacts with Jon and Jon becomes one of her dragon heads. Quaithe did seem to hint at her involvement with the Others in her prophecy. Still feels like Jon would need drastic change to do this, forgoing his vows to the Night's Watch as well as his connection to his family as heir to the north. I guess finding his Targaryen heritage would be drastic enough to change him that way. But right now, with his personality I think Jon wouldn't agree to become a dragon head.

If tyrion is one of the Dragon heads it will utterly cheapen his story arch. As a literary character he will cease to be so interesting and ambigous. The prime mover of his entire existence is related to his feelings of inadequacy in relation to his father and his House in general. What's the point of all his angst and yearning if one day - woosh, he is suddenly a Dragon and all his demons are suddenly washed away. It would be a very poor literary choice. After all Tyrion is an anti hero. Not to mention it would be incredibly dull to have Dany and then perhaps Tyrion and Jon all combined and allied together. We need some big characters to be on opposing sides.

Now I have no problem with Tyrion assisting Dany, but ulimately I would like to see him betray her, and ironically side with his own hated sister - not out of love or inherent disloyalty, but because he comes to see the dragons as far to dangerous for any world to have.

I also don't think that Aegon is an imposter simply because he was introduced late into the work, Blackfyre or otherwise. I have a feeling he may turn out to be mad, like the mad king. That would provide a nice dramatic twist...a rogue bloodthirty king on the back of a dragon at odds with his sister.

(The above is copied from my own post on another thread - just belongs here better. Apologies for anyone reading it twice)

So she getting the plague and have all symptoms which are at Meereen and yunkai forces and die, is all a filler?

As Dany is not able to take decisions, not able to seperate good from bad, not a good commander, I can see her die. She is the one who hatched the drakes.

GRRM didnt give her the disease as a filler, I don't buy that..

I don't think it's the plague or just her period. If you read carefully, she definitely has a miscarriage. The symptoms are very clear, they're all there. She can't recall having her period for two or three months, she's been having unprotected sex with Daario, and she even says at one point that she's bleeding more than she ever did with her moon blood. She also describes terrible cramps. Some people argue that this means the MMD prophecy is complete, and that her fertility is returning and she can now bear a living child again. Personally I believe she will die giving birth to a (living) child, so it could be foreshadowing. If my theory is correct it would it would serve a purpose, plot-wise, it wouldn't just be filler.

Ok fair enough. But this means that the food poisoning resembling the pale mare disease is just being cheeky by GRRM.

The way he describes the thirst is increasing when drinking and her shitting out everything inside her with the direct link she claimed to be immune to disease (which vicerys told her) is still dodgy to me. Why would GRRM include this? Also just being cheeky? Could be. And that she has a MC I am willing to believe but I do have 2nd thoughts about it. Maybe she has both. Maybe this is not a problem because the Dothraki have a cure?

They might have and she might return to Meereen with this cure to save her 'children'.

Because she is really worried about them.

I wouldnt just write it off as food poisoning with reference to what is in earlier chapters.

• 2 weeks later...

The three heads of the dragon are Danaerys' children, one sired by each of the husbands mentioned in the "Bride of Fire" prophecy.

1. Rhaego, son of Drogo. He is alive.

2. ???, son of Victarion Greyjoy

3. ???, son of Jon Snow

This explains, finally, why Hizdahr isn't in the prophecy: he didn't sire a child on Dany.

I don't think I buy into the R+L=J theory. If Jon is not a bastard of Eddard why does Lady Cat dislike Jon so much. Surely Eddard would have told her the truth. Ned and Robert were like brothers. I don't see Ned denying the truth to Robert on this. I am not saying he would hand him over to Robert, but he would not hold it back even if Jon were Lyanna's by Rhaegar. I think Jon can be a head without being a Targ

Plus it is all too convenient for all this to happen at the last minute. I know someone posted somewere about GRRM commenting on how quickly the readers figured out who Jon's mother really is. To me, this is something way to big to just give away like that, I think that was a little disinformation campaign on GRRM's part to conceal plot. Especially with all the speculation going on.

The three heads of the dragon are Danaerys' children, one sired by each of the husbands mentioned in the "Bride of Fire" prophecy.

1. Rhaego, son of Drogo. He is alive.

2. ???, son of Victarion Greyjoy

3. ???, son of Jon Snow

This explains, finally, why Hizdahr isn't in the prophecy: he didn't sire a child on Dany.

Good luck with this one, lol.

Recently I came to the possible conclusion that Jon Snow is all three heads of the dragon. He is he King in the North (and/or King of Winter), King of the Wildlings (or King beyond the Wall or of the gift), and the King of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros.

I think he will concede the Iron Throne (maybe to Daenerys) and possibly even become the Night's King instead. Jon is blood, ice, fire. Stark, Targaryen, Azor Ahai / PtwP. He is the dragon (Targ) with three "heads" (crowns).

His first death means the boy becomes the man. He attains Lord, sheds snow and is betrayed. He will arise as Jon Stark, backed by Robb's will/crown. Then someone may show him the light ("Lightbringer", Dany?) and he will become Jon Targaryen and complete the song of ice and fire.

"Dragons old and young, true and false, bright and dark. And you. A small man with a big shadow, snarling in the midst of it all." - Moqorro to Tyrion.

Daenerys is already a head of one of the dragons since she already rode drogon and we all know that a dragon can have only one rider at a time so Dany is a head of dragon unless she dies.

In my opinion Tyrion is one of the heads for sure, i started to think about that in one of Tyrion's chapters ( i couldn't remember which one ) its about Tyrion childhood when he asked his uncles for a dragon for his 13th birthday but his uncle Gerion laughed at him and said that the dragons are gone for many years but he insisted by saying even a small one like me, well it looks like a normal thing but i don't think GRRM well add some unnecessary Tyrion's childhood stories just for fun. all what i can think of is that GRRM want to show us how much Tyrion desired a dargon, and we know that Tyrion is a man that he can get whatever he desire just with his wits. Also i want to add that i think Viserion will be Tyrion's dragon, well i am not sure but when i checked Viserion's character and appearance in the wiki, i found out that it really matches tyrion. his horns wing bones and spinal crest are gold colored and his eyes are two pools of molten gold. his falme is red and orange ( which matches house Lannisters colors ), he has a roar that would send a hundred lions running (it will be cool for Tyrion since his house motto is hear me roar ), also unlike the other dragons he knows his name which means he is a smart dragon and in one of dany's chapters she said that he is a very lazy which makes him kinda like Tyrion, so maybe Tyrion and Viserion are meant to each other.

I think the last head is Bloodraven by wraging, since he matchs Moqorro's prophecy, an old dragon (he is very old and with Targaryen's blood), false (since he is a bastard) and dark (well he lives in very dark place).

Archived