Who are your top four characters?

TheLastHero

Toughie. My favourite four are probably

Varys

Tyrion

Jaime

Jorah

Not sure I'd want to be any of them but if I had to pick one, then Varys for having fingers in all the pies and spies in all the walls.

Jaime, for his complexity, witticism, unlikely heroism, self-irony and his feelings for Brienne.

Brienne, for her honourability, vulnerability, bravery and her feelings for Jaime.

Sansa, for going through so much but being so tough. Definitely one of the strongest characters in the books even though it takes a while to figure it out.

Davos, for his extraordinary honesty and humility. Makes him really stand out from 90% of the people of Westeros. ;)

1) Arya

2) Dany

3) Jon Snow

4) Davos

5) Tyrion (Cant possibly leave him off a list)

Arya and Dany i like because they go on such an interesting journey of transformation (even though Dany's starts of slow).

Jon and Davos both are loyal and strong men, Jon even if his brothers wont admit it may have saved the realm when he went undercover. As for Davos im not sure why i liked him so much i just always could not wait for the next chapter

My four fave characters would have to be:

Arya. Yes, she's a bit murderous, but she's a total hoot and is so plucky. Love her

Jaime. Although he's done some bad stuff, the man is entertaining and snarky.

Sandor Clegane. Again, he's crude. He's snarky. His language is horrible. But he makes me laugh and that counts for a lot.

Davos. I admire his determination to try and do the right thing regardless of the consequences.

Honorable mention to the Queen of Thorns. She's another one who cracks me up with her little zingers.

Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish

Bran Stark

Davos Seaworth

Jon Connington

I'd want to be Petyr. He's cunning enough to survive through whatever may come (Maybe except for some Dracaerys. But I really hope Dany will deliver her dragons to team Griff and then DIE)

Edit: Spelling

Archived