your ideal a song of ice and fire ending (merged threads)

Sothoryosdragon

Victarion kills Moqqoro for trying to control him, Tyrion for insulting him and Daario for being generally stupid. Dany returns to Meereen, but Vicky kills her also when he sees how boring she is.

Doran orders Myrcella executed for fun.

Aegon kills Cersei, than marries Arianne and Margaery, becomes king on IT.

Rickon rules Skagos and doesn't wanna leave, Shaggydog eats Davos.

Bran remains in a cave.

Sansa is never revealed as Sansa but still ends up rulling The Vale.

Arya is sent to kill dragons, who have meanwhile burned half of Essos to the ground. She succeeds.

Jon is dead for good.

Stannis and Ramsay kill each other in battle of ice.

Roose is AAR, dies saving westeros and is remembered as a hero.

Fat Walda becomes warden of the north.

Aeron kills Euron then lefts to search for a godly man to sit on seastone chair. Best thing he can find is Patchface.

betting business on the eve of ADOS release.

who will sit the iron throne. odds per 1 dollar

dany: 1.75$

stannis 1.3$

aegon : 1.2$

jon : 1.1$

bran : 1.8$

rickon: 1.9$

arya: 3$

tyrion : 3$

jamie: 5$

Gendry: 50$

samwell: 100$

shagga: 1000$

hodor: 1 million$

hot pie : 1 billion $

no iron throne: refund

What no Patchface?? because I bet on Patchface, Lancel and Osmund Kettleblack and Moon Boy for all I know!!!!

I know this been done to death, but it's always fun. :D

Arya comes back to Westeros as ARYA STARK. She meets up with Jaqen for a while to talk about Faceless Men shit, and then reunites with Nymeria and her wolf pack. They go around kicking ass in the riverlands. Jaqen meets up with her from time as old pals do and get into adventures.

Sansa outsmarts LF, puts all the Vale in her favor and goes back to the North. She meets her sister and Sandor along the way. Sandor then goes on to be her bodyguard.

Stark reunion in Winterfell, obvs. They hold a funeral for Ned, Cat and Robb.

Cat dies in peace after knowing that not all of her children are dead.

Hot Pie works in the Stark's kitchens. He makes the most delicious lemoncakes in all the world. Gendry is their smith.

King's Landing is burned to the ground. Everyone there dies. Jaime dies after fucking Cersei one last time.

Meereen goes insane...I guess. Dany still stays some more time around there riding Drogon and rulling khalasars.

Shireen Baratheon turns into Lady of Dragonstone. Edric Storm and Devan Seaworth are her sworn shields.

Alys Karstark and Wylla Manderly become friends.

Walder Frey dies of old age asleep in his bed, after complaining to his youngest granddaughter that his joints hurt.

Ramsay gets eaten alive by a pack of wild dogs.

Osha, Val, Mance and Tormund join the wildlings over all of the North as one community.

Sam and Gilly go on to live on the Westerlands. She gets her baby once again along with Dalla's.

Arianne rules Dorne as Queen, the Sand Snakes are her Queensguard.. She falls in love with Aegon and once again we have a Targaryen/Martell union.

Asha rules the Iron Islands, attempting to change the Old Ways. Her uncles get lost on Meereenese affairs. Theon and Jeyne go on to live with her and her mother. First Theon goes to the Starks and talks with them about his actions.

Patchface is the new king of Westeros.

Melisandre goes on to own Rhaegal. She turns into a dragon rider.

Roose is killed as a northerner says "Robb Stark sends his regards." :D

Dothraki arrive in Westeros and start living in Dorne. From then we'll have the largest horde of Dornish Dothraki ever.

Brienne goes on to live a calm life on Tarth with her dad. She marries Willas Tyrell. Regardless she'll always be sad remembering Cat and Jaime.

Tyrion dies of loose bowels.

And for the rest...idk man, they go and open brothels on Essos?

Very silly and cheesy and maybe not how it'll go, but whatever, I like it. :D

Tyrion dying of loose bowels scares me. His quick wits outmatched by even quicker shits.

Then as he's losing consciousness, Marwyn appears standing over him, waving his hands back and forth not only because of the stench but because he's casting an anti-shitting spell.

That's probably the ideal Marwyn entrance into the Essos POVs.

• 2 weeks later...

Ideal:

Cersei commits suicide by drinking wildfire.

Jaime takes Tommen back to Casterly Rock with Briene as his sworn sword.

Stannis Baratheon on the throne with Davos as his hand.

Beric Dondarrion resurrected one last time to serve the rightful King as the Lord Commander of the Kingsguard.

Dany Drowns whilst crossing the Narrow Sea.

Gendry and Edric made legitimate and Lords of Dragonstone and Storms End.

Arya gets killed by a fat boy.

Hotpie chokes on a loaf of bread that is too dry.

The rest i don't really care about. But this needs to be cyclical, Baratheons were Kings at the beginning, Baratheons will be Kings at the end.

Freys are destroyed, Walder is captured, The name Frey is removed from all of the history of westeros and Walder is made aware that this is a result of his actions. Walder and all freys to be burned alive. All Freys except walder to condemn walder for his actions but for it to be too late to save themselves. All freys to die screaming in agony for mercy.

I really hate freys.

Dany,Aegon and their dragons die.

Varys and Littlefinger end up killing each other.

Sansa is lady of the Vale in her true name.

Jon is legitamized through Robbs will,But he lets the power pass on to Rickon.

Bran doesn't return though people go to visit him.

Arya is killed while trying to do in the dragons.

Jaime kills and Cersei and commits suicide.

Tommen is shipped off to Casterly Rock as Tommen Hills.

Myrcella is lady of Dorne through marriage.

Tyrion takes Casterly rock and names Tommen his ward...But is soon killed by Tysha.

The Others are defeated by a 12 year old Rickon and his armies of the North.

THe Children of the forest openly declare themselves...Though only two-three of them survive winter.

Uncat is killed by Jon Snow,When she finally completely loses it.

UnGregor is killed by Sandor who dies soon aferwards in a reversal of the Red Viper situation.

The Freys are killed by the Others.

The River Lands are decimated and the Tully house is destroyed.

The Lannisters lose more than half their lands and power including Hose Clegane.

The Tyrells are the richest house in westeros.

Stannis is killed by Ramsay who is killed by Jon.

Jon Snow continues as Lord Commander.

Shireen marries Rickon and ascends the throne that is her birth right.

what would your ideal a song of ice and fire ending be? and on the other hand what ending do you think is more realistic and is going to happen?

My current theory is this-

The story, the prophecy, is necessarily generational: a winter that lasts generations cannot be ended by characters who are adults when that winter begins, now can it? Thus when we look for Azor Ahai Reborn, the Prince who was Promised, the Three Heads of the Dragon and so forth, we do not look to this generation, we look to the next. The most important children in this scenario are Daenerys' children. She will have three, one with each of the husbands from the "Bride of Fire" prophecy (Hizdahr is not included in that prophecy because she will not bear him a son). Her three husbands are, according to that prophecy, Khal Drogo, Victarion Greyjoy, and Jon Snow: these three children are to be the heads of the dragon

But Rhaego is dead!

He's not. I've discussed this at length and so far most of you seem to regard this as fairly farfetched, but we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

Stannis sitting the iron throne, davos being his hand. The river lands in the control of the tullys, cersi lannister dead along with all the lannisters but jamie lives and is part of stannis's kings guard and tyrion lord of casterly rock. Victarion in control of the iron isles. Gendrey in control of the storm lands and jorah morment lord commander of the nights watch. Jon and dany along with aegon will die in the final fights for the throne... and finally Sansa in control of winter fell side by side with a arryan banner man. bran and rick on survive

Well thats what i think at the moment...

Jaime Lannister meets with Lady Stoneheart and is given trial by combat, is killed, but R'hllor brings him back via Thoros of Myr, and thus taking the place of Lady Stoneheart. The force that is bringing these people back to life is the soul of Azhor Azhai (in my opinion). So Jaime is now Azhor Azhai, and to create Lightbringer he plunges Oathbearer into the chest of Brienne, merging it with her "pure soul". Jaime then heads to the wall to meet with Mellisandre, some other stuff happens with some other people... blah, blah, blah... Jaime and Bran will make peace, and aid each other. Jaime kills the three eyed raven who is the servant of the great other and the Great other himself. Then he expires....

Is he a Targaryen? maybe, maybe not

Who will rule? I'm still leaning towards a Targaryen, since I think none of the Baratheons will make it through. Maybe Aegon, whoever that is (the real one, not Blackfyre/Mummer's Dragon/Varys Aegon).

Tyrion will kill cersei, marry penny, and rule Casterly Rock.

Jon is dead, Jaime will avenge him - spurred on by Mellisandre, and cut out the heart of Ramsay Bolton.

Stannis dies in the battle with Ramsay

Arya eradicates the house of frey, every singe one.

Arya takes out most of the Greyjoys also, but not as much as the Freys.

Arya takes out Littlefinger and rescues Sansa.

Arya is a servant of death, fights on the other side (the side of ice), and is killed.

Dany will invade Volantis, and find out what is behind the black wall (other old Valyrians, maybe the more powerful houses) They no longer serve light, but dark and death. Dany and her dragons kill them all.

Varys and Illyrio are executed by Dany - because she finds out they are blackfyre conspirators.

Dany will give the other two dragons to her two true relatives (one who may be behind the wall), whoever they may be. (not Jon Snow or the Mummer's Dragon)

Dany and Drogon are killed by the Great Other.

The real Aegon, the last surviving Targaryen marries Margaery Tyrell (who was Tommen's queen, but he dies). Then he makes further alliances marrying Sansa Stark to Harry the Heir, and Rickon Stark to another major house (Martell, Lannister, etc). Thereby uniting the realm once again...

Asha queen of the Iron Isles after the death of all her brother and uncles.

Rickon king of the North and Riverlands (Jon Stark abdicated after the Others were defeated and learning he wasn't the son of Eddard ; he is now King consort of Vale queen beyond the demolished wall).

In his kingsguard, Knight Hodor, strangely reminding Bran to some characters.

His vassal, Brynden Tully, Lord Paramount of the Riverland, has adopted Jeyne Westerling to be his heir

Sansa, widow of Harry the Heir and Petyr Baelish, queen of the Vale, suspected to have a love affair with her bodyguard and main advisor, the mysterious Sandeg Clegor

Tyrion Lannister, king of the Westerlands, eventually married with a beautiful girl able to appreciate his wits, no dwarf with dwarf Penny cliche please, nor melodramatic discovery of Tysha

Aryanne Martell, princess of Dorne, widow of Aegon Targaryan of the Blackfyre Line (killed by Daenerys), remarried with Aurane Waters Lord of Dragonstone

On the Iron Throne, Tyrion I "the Bastard" second of the Blackwater dynasty, (the first being "Bronn the Usurper", husband of his mother Lollys, who rose to power during the period known as "the troubled era" following the deaths of Daenerys and Aegon), King of the 3 Kingdoms remaining vassal of the Iron Throne

His vassal Edric Baratheon the legitimized, Lord Paramount of the Stormlands (Stannis died killed by the Bolton)

His vassal Samwell Junior Tarly son of Gilly, Lord Paramount of Highgarden (Tyrell family has been exterminated by Cersei, the Greyjoy and Randyl Tarly betraying them for Aegon)

Daenerys, died heroically saving the world against the Others

Walder Frey, last remaining of his dynasty, to die alone in the Twins.

Jorah Mormont, back in exile, after falling in love for Sansa Stark after the death of Dany and trying to sell the remaining unsullied back to slavers to buy her a gift.

Arya Noname, leading an assassin sect somewhere in Esos

Let me just say that whatever George writes will be way better then my post, that being said its time to ramble: Jon is dead but is resurrected somehow by Bran who is full on tree man now, being released from his vows he decides its time to get some help to deal with the others, because holy shit he gets a vision that they are finally coming so, he's off to get some dragons, meanwhile, we get the usual arya being awesome, Jamie being on a quest for redemption, tyrion being hilarious and finally hooking up with Dani and co, aegon is a fake and somehow gives darrio greyscale and you know what they both annoy me, they die, davos shows up at some point with Rickon the barbarian cause I just wanna see them hang out, there are more dull greyjoy and martell povs, dani whines, cercei is crazy, oh and Sam somehow ends up a wizard I just really wanna see him gandalf a white walker or two, after some hijinks, and an awkward Jamie and brienne love scene, Jon gets to Dani where tyrion recognizes him dani takes an instant liking to him (as cliched as it is its bound to happen) then they're off to westeros but they do make a pit stop in starfall cause what do you know John is Ned and ADs kid after all and he gets the sword dawn when they finally get to westeros they find that it's been under attack by the others and the new nights king Stannas Baratheon freshly after collapsing the wall, so with some help from bran they recruit the whole seven kingdoms to battle the others, however this is after cercei is raped by hodor and one of the dragons before being killed by Jamie and littlefinger is castrated and sold into slavery by one Varys the spider with the help of Sansa, now we get the final battle as the others invade kings landing we get an awesome Battle but loose two dragons, a redeemed theon, victarion, euron, barristen, edmure, the entire tyrell family, zombie cat and more, while arya takes down Mel's frozen corpse, sandor once and for all puts down the now twice zombied Gregor, but is mortally wounded in the process. after all this Jamie is once again sitting on the iron throne waiting for the winner to arrive when Stannas in all his frozen glory bursts in Jamie fights him but is tragically killed Stannas goes in to claim his prize when Jon bursts through the doors and we are treated to an epic duel that ends with Jon impaling Stannas into the iron throne with dawn which ignites and burns Stannas to a crisp, the battle is won but with heavy losses that night the survivors gather around the iron throne where drogon melts it down signifying the end of era the kingdoms are again split apart asha gets the iron islands, the blackfish gets the riverlands where Robb's will is revealed, tyrion finally gets casterly rock, and Sansa gets highgarden, and doran and Arianne have to be happy with dorne, the south is left empty as tribute to the dead, other notable events include davos finally going home , and roose and Ramsey Bolton are captured, skinned and displayed outside the rebuilt winterfell, where Ned and Robb's bones are placed in the crypt, while the again cliched but bound to happen dani and now Jon Stark coupling happens, there is a stark reunion but before arya disappears into legend, Rickon goes off all barbarian beyond the ruins of the wall, Sansa goes back to highgarden to be the new olenna, the remaining stark children, bran in the form of summer hunt down and feed Walder Frey to the dire wolves, and if you made it all the way thanks for reading this idiotic and monstrously long post, try not to judge I'm new at this

It is highly doubtful there will be many, if any, happy endings to the series as most of our beloved characters will most be dead. However if there is one story line or character you would like to see have a happy ending who would it be?

Me personally I would like to see Davos end up back with his family. I hope he finally realizes what really matters (his family) and finally gets over fighting Stannis's war.

Archived