your ideal a song of ice and fire ending (merged threads)

Sothoryosdragon

I want a good ending for the Starks, their House restored to its initial position, its members reunited and strong, Winterfell being rebuilt and all.

Targs, Lannister, Frey, Bolton can all get extinct.

I would also like for Sam to be universally recognized as Sam the Slayer, the biggest badass in the realm.

Hodor gets a woman. Reciting the wedding vows would be comical.

Bran somehow can walk again and ends up pushing Jaime out of castle. I'd include what I hope he says as the Kingslayer is falling but I'm guessing expletives are frowned upon on this forum.

Belwas retires back to Meereen and opens a diner. Locusts are not on the menu.

Starks Reunited

Jon away from the Wall

Winterfell rebuilt

Arya not a Faceless man and Bran not a tree

Dany pregnant (Daario is not the father!!!)

Freys and Boltons dead- Ramsay killed by Theon and Roose killed by someone who says 'Robb Stark sends his regards' (It's all about the Revenge :ninja:)

.....Who am I kidding, this is Westeros ruled by GRRM :unsure:

Although, at least one Stark better reunite with another at some stage and have a happy ending (Not Rickon, we haven't seen enough of him to become attached)

A Stark reunion at Winterfell, including Benjen. People always forget Benjen.

I do not care about Benjen. He is an okay tool for story development but I have no affection for him!

Sam growing a pair and doing something that causes shock and awe with Lord Randyll. And Jojen snapping out of his funk and accomplishing big things. The kid has tons of potential but he's got a complex about being Bran's facilitator, not his own man.

It has been prophesized I think by Jojen, that there will be a Stark in Winterfell again...dunno if all the living Starks will survive though, I doubt it. I think Bran will survive changed into some 3eyed crow being..so unlikely he will return to Winterfell as we know him..he will see Winterfell through the weirwood tree.

I am afraid Jon will die giving his life as a hero....but could well be that Sansa, Arya and Rickon will see Winterfell again.

I personally would like to see the Iron Throne abolished in the end...and peace and some love too of course.

Sam growing a pair and doing something that causes shock and awe with Lord Randyll. And Jojen snapping out of his funk and accomplishing big things. The kid has tons of potential but he's got a complex about being Bran's facilitator, not his own man.

Do you not reckon he became that red paste Bran saw in the Weirwood mush then? :blushing:

A Stark in Winterfell, obviously.

Also, Theon finding some peace. Either through some sort of action that earns him respect or just dying a quick death. I know he's a child killer, but the man has just suffered more than any sort of man deserves to suffer.

And Selmy or Victarion or even Belwas for that matter soundly kicking Daario's ass. I can no longer bear those boasts of his while re-reading Dance.

Jeyne Poole not having bad things happen to her again.

Man, after what's happened to her Jeyne Poole needs to win the Seven Kingdoms Lottery, rake in about 300 million gold dragons, just outright BUY all the Summer Islands, and retire there far away from everyone else so that no one can ever bother or torment her ever again, and have enough gold left over to erect a giant rainbow sculpture outside the window of her new castle so that she can see a big-ass rainbow every morning when she wakes up.

Jeyne Poole basically needs to have the happiest ending in the history of literature before I'll consider the ledger "even." Yeah, grimdark setting and all, but as far as Jeyne goes Fuck Bittersweet: I demand unironic no strings attached Good Stuff.

1. Starks in Winterfell

2. I want to see those Dragons tear S***t up in Westeros - to even get there would be a huge step, as they've been in the east for so long.

3. I also want to see Dany on the Iron Throne. I think she'd be more merciful/fair to the innocent and is all around the best at ruling so far (even though she really doesn't have much)

4. I also kinda want Theon dead.

5. I hope (f) Aegon is legit

Archived