World Fantasy Convention 2013 - Brighton UK

Alytha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really want to go.. i'm in Australia but travelling to the uk and italy etc this year !!! Ah i'm so excited to get out of my boring modern city where everything shuts at 5pm and everything here is 5 times more expensive than the US and the UK/europe. damn this mining boom...

So excited thinking about europe though, oh man. Especially after all those comparisons lol, can't wait for europeeeee!!!! The thought of conventions make me even more excited.

No one I know in Australia even knows what cosplay is! LOL. None of that over in west aus.... I'm going to brighton anyway (again) even if I can't get to the convention

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wanted to go to WFC but as warned they have hit their initial cut off point and suspended membership sales.

The website does say that at some point after they have finalised memberships for artists, publishers, dealers and award nominees they will be selling any remaining memberships on a first come first served basis though I suspect there won't be many of those on offer.

Ser Camaris - sorry mate looks like I won't see you there after all :( But we'll definitely have a meet up in London if you have the time for it :)

Ah well...I kinda foresaw that happening before I finally manage to decide...

I might keep an eye on any additional memberships coming though.

Maybe I'll do TitanCon instead ;)

• 4 months later...

CPR'ing my own thread...

The website currently says that more memberships might become available once all the important people have confirmed their attendance. I'll try to keep an eye on this, but if anybody notices that something's happening over there, could you post here, please?

Also, if you know of any memberships up for sale second hand (if that works for this Con), please let me know.

Archived