TTTNE 377: January In Winterfell

DreamSongs

Hey everybody. Just put together a computer for my brother's girlfriend, always nice when it works on the first try. Now I have to download all the drivers and such. Fun times.

So when is this new mafia game kicking off?

Been a while since I've spectated one.

you should play, not just watch!

We need more people

you should play, not just watch!

We need more people

I thought about it but decided against it.

Mafia stresses me out too much, and I'm terrible at reading people.

I figure I'll save myself the aggravation and just watch :P

I love having dinner with my grandparents. My grandma is the best cook I know and she always loads me up with all the leftovers so I have free dinner for two or three nights :lol:

My grandma is trying to feed us to death. Seriously. When I went to the bathroom, the last time I had dinner with her, she came after me and asked if I wanted a fruit!!!!!!! Dad had to stop her.

I have a bad case of cabin fever, having been home sick the last couple of days. So I showered and dressed, and I realize I am a bit dizzy, and won't go after all. But I might dash to the grocery store. :)

Get better! :grouphug:

Also I found a suitable avatar for the thread, time to wait for Gravatar to update it.

:uhoh: I mistook you for somebody from the book forums.

My grandma is trying to feed us to death. Seriously. When I went to the bathroom, the last time I had dinner with her, she came after me and asked if I wanted a fruit!!!!!!! Dad had to stop her.

I know such grandmothers. Mine is like that as well. It gets annoying soon. I know she means well, but just ... no. We are fine. We are not hungry just after eating this giant lunch.

I am happy to see you are back, Odie! :)

I just got an email saying that our dancing school is moving to a new location. We will have a better place now, more modern building and all, but ... I am going to miss the old place probably. Just this sad feeling of you know, part of your life going away now ... I have been dancing there for so long ... :frown5:

Nice use of the Rains of Castamere. I wonder if that's the version we'll hear in...that one scene towards the end of season 3? :P Nice teaser; simple and ominous. Bleehehhhh....2 and a half months or so!

In other news, I have a job interview on Tuesday for a part time bank teller position. Nothing exciting but I need a new job in case the China thing doesn't work out :uhoh:

I know such grandmothers. Mine is like that as well. It gets annoying soon. I know she means well, but just ... no. We are fine. We are not hungry just after eating this giant lunch.

I am happy to see you are back, Odie! :)

Thank you darling :grouphug:

The first thing she says when we get home to her is, "What do you want to eat?" and then it's an orgy of cakes (we have a little special coffee culture in Sweden) and food. If we are not constantly chewing something is wrong in her eyes.

I remember the first time me and my boyfriend slept over at her place. After a huge breakfast, I took a shower. As I did that I can hear my grandma talk and talk and talk (we are very talkative in my family). When I'm done my grandmother is standing over my boyfriend and she is almost force-feed him with toscatårta (a yummy cake).

Thank you darling :grouphug:

The first thing she says when we get home to her is, "What do you want to eat?" and then it's an orgy of cakes (we have a little special coffee culture in Sweden) and food. If we are not constantly chewing something is wrong in her eyes.

I remember the first time me and my boyfriend slept over at her place. After a huge breakfast, I took a shower. As I did that I can hear my grandma talk and talk and talk (we are very talkative in my family). When I'm done my grandmother is standing over my boyfriend and she is almost force-feed him with toscatårta (a yummy cake).

I will take all of your grandma's extra supplies of food and feed the Lannisters. I do not know what Toscatarta is but it sounds delicious and thus must be eaten.

I will take all of your grandma's extra supplies of food and feed the Lannisters. I do not know what Toscatarta is but it sounds delicious and thus must be eaten.

If you like almonds, you would probably like Toscatårta.

http://nami-nami.blogspot.se/2009/05/swedish-classic-almond-tosca-cake.html

Archived