Whose death would make you grieve the most?

~khaleesi~

Definitely Daenerys. Jon's death hit me the hardest so far so if he is really dead him as well.

It is already annoying enough that Dany seems to constantly have everything go wrong as soon as anything awesome is about to happen. After this much teasing, she'd better not die without getting a cool victory against the Others.

1 - Arya- i will not read GRRM ever again if this happens. This includes cliffhanging fake death and UnArya.

2 - Dany & Daario - I think one or both of them will die so im preparing for it.

1. Stannis

2. Arya

Both I think are doomed . . I am ready they will perish . . Stannis has made too many errors to survive the Game of Thrones

Arya, just the twist of GRRM's mind

I thought I read somewhere that Paris (GRRM's wife?) loves Arya and made him vow she wouldn't die.. I'm not sure where I read that so don't get your hopes up. But, if Arya died, I'd be truly heartsick. Oh, and Jojen keeps talking about his death day and I'm not looking forward to Meera's heartbreak when it happens.

edit: I gleefully anticipate Daario's horrible death and will squeal with delight when Dany has her temper-tantrum about it. Hope Selmy does it. His beatdown of Hizdhar was f'in awesome.

Myrcella and Tommen are those rare beings, nice Lannisters, so I'd hate for them to die, but it will probably happen. They have to die before Cersei can, if you believe Maggy the Frog.

I'd be really annoyed if Sansa dies before accomplishing whatever it is that her arc is building up to. Only a little less so if she dies afterward.

Most other characters dying wouldn't upset me too much, but it should be for a significant reason.

For me there's no question, I will cry like a baby when/if Jaime dies. Also will be deeply saddened for most of the other characters I've gotten to know, especially Arya, and yes... Dany and Theon.

:agree:

Brienne and Davos. Somehow I doubt that these two will make it out alive. I agree about Jaime, Dany and Theon. I would be disappointed if they die before their story lines are completed.

Jaime and Cersei. I have a feeling they're going to die together just as they were born, and it'll tear me apart.

Um... what? I don't find these two romantic at all, it's sick actually. I also don't care for either of these selfish douchebags. I'm controversial I know, but i'm surprised i'm in the minority! I won't give a shit if they die... Cersei is the most interesting character/antagonist, so that will be sad to have her go away and not cause anymore drama :(

but her as a person won't be missed.

Cersei to me is just like the Real Housewives of Westeros. Every thought she has, every lie, every selfish act... she would fit into one of those reality shows so well! lol

Archived