con questions and rumors & reports

If I had to describe the weekend in on word, the word would

AWESOME

The museums were interesting though I was abandoned in the Imperial War Museum on the Friday. :<

Uploading the pics now but its taking it time.

What is going on here!?

Everybody was so nice during the weekend, then I get home and find out I am being collectively reffered to as a n00b (and Lyanna, what the hell does cite mean?!)!

Anyway, let me just start of by thanking everyone for one of the greatest weekends I can remember having in a long time (no snide comments, stfu-noob),

I can truly say you guys (and the few girls too) rock, you are all lovely beautiful people (/emo geeks).

I started of being very frightend by you all, then I had a few beers, started talking to some people and started relaxing a bit more. Then GoN started telling me her stories and suddenly I was more frightend than ever before. But saturday in general was fantastic. It really was amazing to meet Parris (though I must admit im quite scared to know her honest opinion of me after what happend, but who cares, she's just George fucking RR Martins partner anyway :) ... ... (Oh god what have I done :sick: ?!?!)

But generally it was just lovely to meet so many people from the board!

Sunday was great too, and we all enjoyed a nice trip to Greenwitch and a football match lasting all of, what, 10 minutes (?) before everyone decided that that was more than plenty of activeness for people who come from the internet.

Then of course we went to a few pubs, which was quite nice until I found out I was genetically inferior to Barry...

Anyway, it was all ended by a lovely meal in Soho, and I must admit for somebody having just learnt what the term meant that same day, I did feel pretty fucking emo when I had to leave.

Hope everybody made it home alright, and once again, it was a pleasure and an honour meeting you all. Now I just got to see if I can convince myself to take a rather sizeable loan and come to WorldCon :)

See you online,

Prod

(Oh and Filippa :kiss:;) )

:lol: nice sigs there Prod

I just fuckin remembered Ms Zak got bottled on Saturday night. I'm so proud. She is truly Scottish now!

Some lassie was being an eejit in the toilets after GoN called her a cunt :lol: . She chucked a bottle and hit Ms Zak on the back of the head. Ms Zak turned around and went up to her. She put her strictest 'teacher voice' on (pretty heavy shit i tell you) and told her that 'It was not appropriate behaviour to act like that!'. The offending lass was chucked out the club. PWNED BITCH!!!!1

And glad to hear you got to play football.

I saw them play... I'm not sure it counted as football ;)

Hideous In-jokes

Because you left on the Sunday, you missed the discovery that Vestrit is apparently capable of being enthusiastic about *everything*.

Football in the park caused Flip to complain that we were trying to kill her, but it's her own fault for sitting directly behind the goal tongue.gif.

To be fair, it wasn't the footballers' fault that the person sitting next to her decided to defend himself from the oncoming ball by kicking it straight into her face. He know who he is ;)

Yes, that was fun. And I forgot that we changed trains on the way in and spent 5 minutes running around looking at maps for Liverpool Street and panicking because it wasn't on any of them. And then I couldn't get there because the LS tube station was closed, resulting in me running from Moorgate with absolutely no idea where I was going. So that was great.

It was even more fun on Sunday trying to navigate the Underground with half the lines closed for engineering works and the Victoria line (which is what I needed to be on) closed because of 'a customer [sic] under a train'. I did manage to get the last train to Cambridge with about 5 minutes to spare.

I just fuckin remembered Ms Zak got bottled on Saturday night. I'm so proud. She is truly Scottish now!

You only just remembered? How drunk did you get? :P

Then GoN started telling me her stories and suddenly I was more frightend than ever before

Prod, my first experience of BwB women was Rhelle and Caress of Cersei. They're even worse than Ness with that stuff.

I'm so broken right now

I'll post in more detail when I've got some energy but just want to say that you all rule

Oh, and the three comments of the weekend:

Lyanna to a room full of hungover BwBers: 'I see dead people.'

Chal talking about children's funerals: 'Look on the bright side, you can sell the toys on e-Bay.'

Zak about WWRTD: 'Randy Tarly would use the Kingsguard as a belly wipe.'

Archived