Unleashing the Beast

Westeros

I know right, I wish they would stop being so cheap and pay for some well know actors to play the part of dead bodies. The extra who played Jon Arryn just brought no life to the character...

However the basket of dead Ravens should have gotten an Emmy.

Do you have to be subscribed to HBO to watch it?

Yes-until they upload it to youtube.

It should air somewhere between 12:40-12:50 PDT after the 15min Boxing

Road to Rios-Alvarado II - on HBOW that's on RIGHT NOW.

BTW it was Joffrey and Sansa making the grand entrance not Margaery, sorry.

Hmmmm, could be Sansa's wedding. If Joffrey takes the place of Sansa's father in the wedding ceremony, and if they're doing the wedding ceremony roughly like a modern North American wedding ceremony, maybe he's the one who gives her away? Hahahaha, so wrong!

Just watched it: yup, definitely Joffrey and Sansa at her wedding. Does Joffrey actually walk her down the aisle? Hahahaha!

Daario! Drogon! Ghost! Stannis! Tyrion and Cersei! Joffrey yelling "I AM THE KING!" Theon getting tortured (gyaaaaaaah)! A shot of Bart the Bear!

Don't know what that scene was of Cersei and the QoT. Cersei's attention seems to be drawn to a window of some kind, looking outside. Has something happened?

It's the back of Margery and Joffrey at the end that Cersei seems to be looking up at, after she's spoken to QoT. it's a different shot than the Joffrey excorting Sansa, to her wedding I'm sure.

Seriously. DIfferent dress, much different hair than Sansa. Different shot at the end.

http://m.youtube.com...p&v=y6__T930D74

Poor quality but there you go.

Thank you soooo much

"7 kingdoms united in fear of Tywin Lannister" Badass line

I couldn't hear well what Stannis says, but I'm glad they seem to go deeper into the PtwP/AA prophecy this season (hope Lightbringer shine this season, but maybe I'm asking too much)

Theon :crying:

Archived