No Mercy Trailer

Westeros

I really don't care about Theon's story this season. It has absolutely no impact on the plot unless they plan on bringing forward his ADwD material. They should have just left him out this season and included him in season four, IMO.

But more importantly: what will they do with Bran and Sam if they're including Bran's final ASoS chapter in season 3? Will Sam arrive back at Castle Black earlier than in the book? Will Bran meet Bloodraven next season?

But more importantly: what will they do with Bran and Sam if they're including Bran's final ASoS chapter in season 3? Will Sam arrive back at Castle Black earlier than in the book? Will Bran meet Bloodraven next season?

I heard that Benioff and Weiss will be using some ADWD material for s4. I'm guessing that Bran's journey beyond the wall will be moved nezt season. I'm 99% sure that we're getting the Nightfort encounter this season, and I'm guessing it'll be in either episode 9 or 10, leaving Sam some time to get back to the Wall in season 4. I wouldn't be surprised if Sam joined Jon in his defense of the Wall. Bran does jackshit in ASOS, so it's a good idea to move his encounter with BR in season 4.

Has anyone spotted , I don't mean from a long distance, Liam Cunningham? We know he should have almost as many scenes as last season.

He'll be there for sure, it's been confirmed that he's a recurring cast member and he has a big role to play if the Gendry speculation is true (which it seems very much like it is). They're just not showing him in the trailers as that in itself would be a spoiler, given last time we saw him was been blown off his ship in the wildfire explosion.

He'll be there for sure, it's been confirmed that he's a recurring cast member and he has a big role to play if the Gendry speculation is true (which it seems very much like it is). They're just not showing him in the trailers as that in itself would be a spoiler, given last time we saw him was been blown off his ship in the wildfire explosion.

Yeah, I think it was Davos Stannis was talking to in the trailer, actually, when he said "unless I win" but they couldn't show him, for those reasons.

I really don't care about Theon's story this season. It has absolutely no impact on the plot unless they plan on bringing forward his ADwD material. They should have just left him out this season and included him in season four, IMO.

Well, they need to actually explain how he became reek, and its easier to show it, rather than explain it through exposition. Also, they dont want to exclude actors entirely for whole seasons,. its just not feasible or realistic to expect Alfie to just hang around, when they could easily show his story.

It also does have quite an impact on the plot, as it will introduce Ramsay, which they havent done yet.

What makes him a douche? The fact that he actually likes Daenerys, offers her good counsel, doesn't force himself on her, and willingly submits to being a prisoner to create a peace for Daenerys? Daario is awesome.

A little quote:

“The pyramids are strong,” she explained to him. “We could take them only at great cost. The moment we attack one the others will rise against us.”

“Then winkle them out of their pyramids on some pretext. A wedding might serve. Why not? Promise your hand to Hizdahr and all the Great Masters will come to see you married. When they gather in the Temple of the Graces, turn us loose upon them.”

:P :laugh: :lol:

You should be in comedy!

He does offer her good counsel. I'm sorry that you're incapable of differentiating between good and bad counsel, but I'm not.

A little quote:

That's hardly a "douche" action. He's giving her good advice. It's not what she wants to hear, but the purpose remains the same: if she wants to end slavery and stop the killings of hundreds and thousands of innocents, she has to get her hands dirty.

Well, they need to actually explain how he became reek, and its easier to show it, rather than explain it through exposition. Also, they dont want to exclude actors entirely for whole seasons,. its just not feasible or realistic to expect Alfie to just hang around, when they could easily show his story.

It also does have quite an impact on the plot, as it will introduce Ramsay, which they havent done yet.

Exactly. It need not be lots of screen time, but since he wasn't there to betray Theon, they do need to amp up the sadism factor. It would be quite scary to see Ramsay out-Joffrey Joffrey.

He does offer her good counsel. I'm sorry that you're incapable of differentiating between good and bad counsel, but I'm not.

The guy doesn't have a clue about politics. Dany needed someone clever and subtle in approach, instead she got a brash, cruel warrior who only knows how to fight. Good luck playing the game of thrones with him at your side.

<snip>

5. The girl having her clothes stripped off in that brief shot has been identified as Charlotte Hope who was cast simply as "Myranda". This must be an invented character since she's not nearly the right age or look for Myranda Royce. The clothes look like they're King's Landing style. It really doesn't strike me that she's another whore because she looks too young and she's too scared.

And there is another woman with long blonde hair doing the undressing who we can't really make out. I can't think of any other possibility for the other woman than Cersei and if you look at the freeze frame, the clothes and hair do match. The question would then be "why is Cersei undressing this young girl who doesn't looks to be a little scared"? And the only thing that makes sense to me at this point is that Myranda will be the girl that Cersei finds or perhaps is presented by Littlefinger (because he was tasked with finding her last season) who she will have eventually pose as Arya. This season she'll probably have to address the missing Arya issue with Tywin and this may be her solution. The scene could be her first meeting with the girl and she could be "checking out the goods" to see if she will be able to pass as Arya.

It could certainly be a number of other things as well but I'm struggling to come up with what they might be. They need to address that storyline soon enough as they just can't pull some random girl out of the woodwork in Season 5 without the audience calling BS. So I'll go with this as the best theory for the time being...

I can't help but think this is Taena Merryweather, and they've renamed her Myranda either a) to screw with book reader's heads, B) it sounds too close to "Talisa" ugh.. or c) both. I just don't see this as being Jeyne Poole, it seems too personal, wouldn't Cersei just have her guards undress her? I do think the blonde woman is Cersei, though.

The point is that since there is no Jeyne Poole to begin with, they aren't hampered with her and can find anybody to pretend to be Arya, they would have found someone that resembled Arya more. Plus what is this "checking out the merchandise" stuff. Why would they need to strip her, what exactly are they checking if they were trying to pass her off as Arya?

Exactly why I think that Myranda is Taena. They could've totally scrapped Taena's character to consolidate her with Margaery's other handmaids (cousins). The girl in the picture looks timid enough to be.

Tyrion: How long does it go on?

Cersei: Until we dealt with all our enemies.

Tyrion: Seven Kingdoms united in fear of Tywin Lannister.

Jojen: The Night's Watch can't stop them, kings and their armies can't stop them.

Stannis: The darkness will devour them all, and less I triumph. We don't choose our destiny, we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty.

Daenerys: Explain to me how you propose to defeat us.

Joffrey: I am the king! Everyone is mine to torment.

Daenerys: I shall show you no mercy.

Robb: Take his home, take his gold, take his power. If we don't do this, and do it now, we lost.

Tormund: We're finally going to war.

Mance: I'm going to light the biggest fire the North has ever seen.

Jeor: I forbid you to die.

Jon: Big men fall just as quick as little ones.

Melisandre: Do you hear them screaming, crying for their gods?

Is this correct?

Tyrion: How long does it go on?

Cersei: Until we've dealt with all our enemies.

Tyrion: Seven Kingdoms united in fear of Tywin Lannister.

Jojen: The Night's Watch can't stop them, kings and their armies can't stop them.

Stannis: The darkness will devour them all, unless I triumph. We don't choose our destiny, we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty.

Daenerys: Explain to me how you propose to defeat us.

Joffrey: I am the king! Everyone is mine to torment.

Daenerys: I shall show you no mercy.

Robb: Take his home, take his gold, take his power. If we don't do this, and do it now, we're lost.

Tormund: We're finally going to war.

Mance: I'm going to light the biggest fire the North has ever seen.

Jeor: I forbid you to die.

Jon: Big men fall just as quick as little ones.

Melisandre: Do you hear them screaming, crying for their gods?

Is this correct?

Very close. Just made a few edits. I'm not 100% that Stannis is the one who says "We don't choose our destiny" but I don't have any reasonable alternative suggestions.

Wow this looks awesome.

At first watch, I thought that girl being undressed could be fake Arya.

Im beyond excited to see how Threons story plays out.

This could be cool with the whole Gendry = Edric thing. Stannis knew who Gendry was, maybe Mel saw him in her fires.

And again, there cant be a PW without Mace or any of the other Tyrell's around. It cant just br Margaery, Loras, and the QoT.

Wow this looks awesome.

At first watch, I thought that girl being undressed could be fake Arya.

Im beyond excited to see how Threons story plays out.

This could be cool with the whole Gendry = Edric thing. Stannis knew who Gendry was, maybe Mel saw him in her fires.

And again, there cant be a PW without Mace or any of the other Tyrell's around. It cant just br Margaery, Loras, and the QoT.

Stannis didn't know of Gendry in the show. Stannis mentions early in S2 that when Ned learned the truth "he told only [stannis]".

I don't see how any of the other Tyrells are necessary for the PW. Given they had Loras wear Renly's armour during Blackwater it stands that they are probably going to use Loras to fill the spot of all the brothers.

If you pause really carefully on the ramsay kicking Theon clip, you can see that Ramsay is holding a whip or belt in his right hand. Cool!

Well Theon's storyline is much more interesting than Dany's in my opinion.

I think it would have been an awful idea to keep him out of this season, people need to know what happened to him if he is still alive, not just completely forget him and then two years on go " Oh yeah that dude, don't really care anymore". I have a feeling Theon's arc is going to be the best this season as well.

Stannis didn't know of Gendry in the show. Stannis mentions early in S2 that when Ned learned the truth "he told only [stannis]".

Remember in season one Ned wrote a letter to Stannis and sent it by special messenger, a Stark man, did that letter get there?

Archived