Emmy Game of Thrones Webcast

Westeros

That was definitely the best panel. Peter is so hilarious. His fan mail story was so funny.

Yep, was very good. Nikolaj's comment about reading the books was brilliant also. Would have been nice to have had Rose or Emilia there, though...

Also found it ever-so-slightly concerning that even George is worried about the show potentially catching him up.

I heard new things from GRRM tonight. I am sure that some people follow much more closely than I, but I had never heard that he has plans to put several more people on the Iron Throne before he is done writing the series. That actually gave me a pleasant perk of the imagination.

The other comment that I wanted to speak on was again GRRM seeming worried about completing the series before the TV show caught up. I certainly would prefer if that wasn't an issue, but I also hope that he doesn't force the creative process too much just to achieve that as a goal. ASoIF is one of my favorite series of all time because of all of the meticulous care that goes on in its creation. I hope that George can continue to write with the love he has for the series and not feel forced to put out something out of an arbitrary obligation.

Archived