[TV/Book Spoilers] TWOP Unsullied Thread Part 3

Independent George

I hope they still remember that by the end of season 4

Oh, they will, I'm sure. Its pretty remarkable that if someone there mentions having forgotten the details of some incident, another member will immediately go back and watch that given episode and report in to straighten the issue out. Whew, dedicated viewers, indeed!

BTW, its funny that they're becoming so (humorously) vengeful about certain characters. Back when GoT was first airing, they were all 'ewwww' and 'eeek!' 'tsk, tsk', and now they're devising ways to burn Mellisandre to death and throw Lysa out the Moon Door. They're into 'the game,' for realz! :P

Ugh. Makes it hard to follow the thread when a bunch of posts get moderated/deleted :(

I'm really looking forward to what they think of Riverrun. It will be the first new location in a while (since Harrenhall?) and we've finally got some Tulleys who aren't Cat or insane :D.

I wish bookwalkers were not allowed in the Dramatis Personae section. It's full of readers making false speculation, knowing all that is going to happen but pretending they know nothing. I don't like the idea of bookwalkers interacting with the Unsullied.

Ugh. Makes it hard to follow the thread when a bunch of posts get moderated/deleted :(

I'm really looking forward to what they think of Riverrun. It will be the first new location in a while (since Harrenhall?) and we've finally got some Tulleys who aren't Cat or insane :D.

We should see the Dreadfort in the opening credits, too, right? If that's where Theon is being held.

We should see the Dreadfort in the opening credits, too, right? If that's where Theon is being held.

I don't think we will see the Dreadfort in the open credits this season yet.

Yeah, we might see the Dreadfort as credit location later this season, but it really can't be before the reveal that Theon is there. That'd be a terrible way to do the reveal!

Actually, I wonder if they are leaving Burned Winterfell there to suggest that it might be where Theon is. In that case, once we know where Theon is, we might see Burned Winterfell out and the Dreadfort in, which I think would be pretty cool. There's nothing going on at Winterfell now, and we know we will be returning there later...

You're forgetting Qarth and Astapor.

Too funny, but true actually. 'Oh wait, this is Got...' :P

Between the Wildlings coming south and the Brotherhood already there, the nobility better watch their collective arse. Good riddance to all of them except Granny Tyrell. She's a keeper. Tyrion and Shae will escape to the southern climes somewhere, and Arya will go find Jaqen and live happily ever after. Oh wait, this is GoT. . .

That thread has been dead today. Only 1 post in the last few hours.

Yes, it has, but that's the usual timeline, I think. They've discussed the last episode all week, now waiting for tomorrow night--as we all are!!

Speaking of tomorrow night, oh, Theon, you are a d*ckwad, but I dread what's coming for you, and its only just beginning.

:leaving:

Hey, first post. I was introduced to this wonderful thread by George via the Tor reread. Read the whole thing (post early 2013)

It reminds me of the Star Trek: Insurrection Duck Blind, observing the ignorant(yet surprisingly sophisticated) natives while keeping the prime directive intact :)

I'm trying to remember details about Reek, I'm sure he lost several fingers and toes, But wasn't he also castrated (if not emasculated?) Or am I making that up because it fits so well :frown5:

If so, HBO will have lots of "fun" with Theon. We did get a full frontal of him previously, so this is payback :stillsick:

We don't know. Reek/Theon is always sad when thinking of it, but he never spells it out. It's one thing GRRM leaves out intentionally to spur discussion and maybe keep his options open (but I doubt this, as he has planned everything else). There's arguments for both ways but most of the fanbase believe he lost his dick. Maybe Ramsay just flayed it, man that must be very painful...

We don't know. Reek/Theon is always sad when thinking of it, but he never spells it out. It's one thing GRRM leaves out intentionally to spur discussion and maybe keep his options open (but I doubt this, as he has planned everything else). There's arguments for both ways but most of the fanbase believe he lost his dick. Maybe Ramsay just flayed it, man that must be very painful...

Aaaah, the topics of discussion in GoT fandom.... :)

They are talking about Varys... I really wish to see him this upcoming episode cause well... he's Varys.

I also like the "final image of dragon fire melting the iron throne". Havent thought about it in month !

They are talking about Varys... I really wish to see him this upcoming episode cause well... he's Varys.

Oh the comments about Varys are hysterical. My favourite is that they think he is not a player of the game and just cares about the realm. So little they know.

Hey, first post. I was introduced to this wonderful thread by George via the Tor reread. Read the whole thing (post early 2013)

It reminds me of the Star Trek: Insurrection Duck Blind, observing the ignorant(yet surprisingly sophisticated) natives while keeping the prime directive intact :)

I like the Star Trek 'prime directive' reference--clever! Welcome to the board and to our favorite thread!!

:cheers:

Oh the comments about Varys are hysterical. My favourite is that they think he is not a player of the game and just cares about the realm. So little they know.

Well the last bit is arguably true. I kind of think that myself, only what Varys thinks is best for the realm is a targaryen (or possibly a Blackfyre) on the throne.

Archived