The Rundown of the Dance of Dragons 2.0

Fire Eater

I'd wager Tyrion will channel Visenya in the Vale, and he'll be riding Viserion. Dany need not be there, Aegon and his sisters had their own separate missions and from a POV logistical stand point there's more narrative benefit to having the riders dealing with different locations.

Dragonstone has a lot of value if you are moving against KL. Someone there with a dragon that they could control could effectively blockade the capital. Letting Tyrion go off on his own to settle a personal score in the Vale might not be a great idea. Not sure if Dany or Aegon knows that they do have supporters in Crackclaw Point. Barristan Selmy does have relatives who seem to reside in the Kingswood. So if he lives he might be able to rally his house and perhaps influence some others to support her. The Kingswood would be an excellent place, like Cracklaw Point, to clandestinely insert a force, if Selmy lives.

Dragonstone has a lot of value if you are moving against KL. Someone there with a dragon that they could control could effectively blockade the capital. Letting Tyrion go off on his own to settle a personal score in the Vale might not be a great idea. Not sure if Dany or Aegon knows that they do have supporters in Crackclaw Point. Barristan Selmy does have relatives who seem to reside in the Kingswood. So if he lives he might be able to rally his house and perhaps influence some others to support her. The Kingswood would be an excellent place, like Cracklaw Point, to clandestinely insert a force, if Selmy lives.

The Kingswood is too close to Aegon's army and KL, and would run the risk of being caught between the two armies of Tommen and Aegon. Dany would try to pick up followers wherever she went. The Vale is good place to start since it is still at full reserves, and again, vulnerable to invasion by sea yet protected from counterattack from the rest of Westeros.

Phase III: The Ensuing Fight and Conclusion

Give me back my spear, Uncle. Cersei sent us a head, We should send her back a bag of them.

That is Obara's reaction after Doran revealed that Cersei planned to kill Trystane. I think after Dany lands, and Doran dies upon hearing of Quentyn's fate, Arianne will undoubtedly be angry. I think Dany will send an envoy to the Martells with Quentyn's bones, and Arianne, thinking that Dany killed Quentyn who came as an envoy, may follow the Sand Snakes' advice and send Dany back the head(s) of her envoy and possibly his party as retribution. Arianne violates the unwritten rules regarding envoys and guest right.

Destruction of Oldtown:

Kingsmoot:
"Who shall be king over us?"
A seagull screamed back at him.

Oldtown:
A seagull was perched on the Young Dragon's head, and two more on the blade.

This foreshadows three monarchs coming to Oldtown. One seagull on the head means one monarch will come to head the forces of Oldtown, two on the blade means that two of the monarchs coming will attack Oldtown. The first monarch will be Euron when he attacks Oldtown, the next will be Aegon when he gets to lead the Hightowers after aiding them. The final monarch to visit Oldtown will be Dany.

If Oldtown took up arms against the Dragon, Oldtown would burn, and the Hightower and the Citadel and the Starry Sept would be cast down and destroyed.

Oldtown will take up arms against Dany, and she will likely burn Oldtown. She may even torch the Citadel, and have the archmaesters executed for the Citadel conspiracy and their plot to kill her dragons, which she learns from her Grand Maester, Marwyn. In a fit of irony, Obara will finally get her wish in Oldtown being torched, but she will be fighting on the side of Oldtown.

Invasion of Dorne:

“He always sets his squares up the same way, with all the mountains in the front and his elephants in the passes,” said Myrcella. “So I send my dragon through to eat his elephants.

Arianne skips her chance to learn from history of how her ancestor, Myriah, managed to deal with dragons. Myriah had the castles along the passes into Dorne abandoned and avoided open battle. Arianne is a bad cyvasse player, and she may not be adept at military strategy. She may resort to the old-fashioned Dornish approach which fails against dragons.

TWoW:

The Yronwoods were an ancient house, proud and powerful. Before the coming of the Rhoynar they had been kings over half of Dorne, with domains that dwarfed those of House Martell. Blood feud and rebellion would surely have followed Lord Edgar’s death, had not her father acted at once.

Arianne uses the word "dwarfed," which brings to mind one particular dwarf, Tyrion. This foreshadows the Yronwoods joining Tyrion's side.

The Martells may be mad at Dany over Quentyn, but Lord Yronwood's heir, Cletus, died before Quentyn's party even reached Dany, so Lord Yronwood would be more likely to blame Doran, and reopen the wounds between the Yronwoods and Martells with Arianne adding salt to the wound. When the Lord Edgar Yronwood died from his duel with Oberyn, Doran acted quickly and cautiously, saying "There is a blood debt, and Quentyn is the only coin Lord Ormund will accept."

Arianne will have to deal with this "blood debt", and she may not be her father's daughter in this one. The Yronwoods may ask for Arianne's brother, Trystane, to be fostered at Yronwood to pay the blood debt, but she will refuse, either because she wants her current heir, Trystane to remain safe in Sunspear, or she thinks the Yronwoods would fill Trystane with thoughts in his head about him being Prince of Dorne, and usurping Arianne like she once thought that they were doing with Quentyn.

"His [Lord Yronwood] forbears rode with Bittersteel during three of the Blackfyre Rebellions . . . Anders Yronwood is Criston Cole reborn."

The Yronwoods fought against the Martells in the Blackfyre Rebellions. GRRM does switch historical roles at times, and since the Martells will fight for the Blackfyres (unknowingly) when in the past they fought for the Targaryens in the Blackfyre Rebellions, will the Yronwoods end up fighting on the Targaryen side against the Blackfyres and Martells?

Criston Cole supported Aegon's claim against Rhaenyra's in the Dance of Dragons. The Criston Cole role will be reversed with Lord Yronwood fighting for Dany against Aegon by the time she arrives at the Red Mountains with Tyrion, who will likely win them to her side. Having the Yronwoods would be a most useful asset in Dany defeating the Dornish since the Yronwoods are the most powerful lords in Dorne after the Martells. And as Mladen pointed out their motto is "We guard the way", they control the entrance to Dorne.

We've seen or heard of Lord Paramounts fighting their rivals in their regions in the series:
Starks fighting Boltons
Tyrells fighting Florents
Lannisters fighting Reynes

Tullys fighting Freys

I think we will see the Yronwoods fight the Martells.

End of Conflict: the Death of Aegon, Illyrio and Arianne

A few pages back in this thread I wrote about the Dornish feast and the symbolism in the food served. Also how the feast itself is a parallel to the Golden Company

Today I noticed another parallel perhaps in another dish served.

ASoS Salladhor Saan says to Davos

" Illyrio Mopatis. " " A whale with whiskers, I am telling you truly."

ADwD

The soup was made with eggs and lemon,the long green peppers stuffed with cheese and onions. There were lamprey pies, capons glazed with honey, a whisker fish from the bottom of the Greenblood that was so big it took four serving men to carry it to the table.

Perhaps Illyrio will meet his end on the Greenblood traveling up through Dorne.

I could live for years on his [illyrio's] rings, Tyrion mused, though I'd need a cleaver to claim them.

One of the corpses [of the corsairs] was so fat that the ship's cook had to cut his fingers off with a meat cleaver to claim his rings. It took three Meadowlarks to roll the body into the sea.

The river mentioned is called the Greenblood, and Aegon's side will be the greens in the second Dace of Dragons, so it could imply Illyrio is of Aegon's blood.I think this foreshadows Illyrio being slain and his body dumped into the Greenblood.

"If you would wed, wed" the Red Viper had told his own daughters. "If not, take your pleasure where you find it. There's little enough of it in this world. Choose well, though. If you saddle yourself with a fool or a brute, don't look to me to rid you of him. I gave you the tools to do that for yourself."

When Arianne marries Aegon, he will prove to be a bit of a fool, as he suffers from some of the shortcomings of youth, as Tyrion notes he risks all for the quick kill, and Aegon is still lacking in caution and some good sense. I think Arianne may parallel Cersei in having her royal husband killed off, likely in battle.

He slew Aegon [blackfyre] first

"I have an uncle Brynden," Bran said . . .

"Your uncle may have been named for me."

This is from TSS when Eustace recounts the Battle of Redgrass Field. Aegon was the first Blackfyre to be slain, and I think the last Blackfyre to be slain could be fAegon. Aegon was killed by Brynden Rivers who shares the same name with the BF. Brynden Rivers killed the first Blackfyre pretender and I think the one possibly named for him, Brynden Tully, will kill the last Blackfyre pretender. I can see Aegon trying something foolhardy in battle like his forebear Daemon did with a risky frontal assault on the vanguard made up of Valemen, and engage in single combat with the Blackfish, who will likely be fighting alongside the Valemen. It would be akin to when Daemon Blackfyre fought with Gwayne Corbray, a member of the KG whose sigil was three black ravens, again like the black fish of Brynden.

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

The broken spear had gone through him

Oberyn's spear breaks when he fights Gregor. The spear is part of the sigil of House Martell with the house words being a reference to a spear. Does this foreshadow House Martell being broken in the sense that they are defeated and subdued? I think it is likely by Tyrion and Dany.

She burned as bright as any man and so shall I [Arianne].

Arianne will be killed and eaten by a dragon either Dany's or possibly, Tyrion's. Aegon III's queen, his mother Rhaenyra, was eaten by his uncle's dragon.

And I'm not saying this to discount anything OP has said. It's a great and well thought thread, that is very possible.

However for all this to happen, this would mean Dany has to CHOOSE to fight someone who is supposed to be her kinsman, which at this point and time in the book, would be two people that for all intents and purposes should be on the same side, wasting their strength destroying each other, while also having other enemies in the field.

This would be TERRIBLY unwise for both of them, even if Aegon proves to be a Blackfyre. If Dany chooses this I would kind of lose all faith in her, because if she simply allied herself with him then she would gain another Head of the dragon, and if he was a Blackfyre it would also end the threat of the Blackfyres for good and all, as it would have to be through HIS bloodline that House Targaryen/Blackfyre/ blood of the dragon would continue because from what we know, Dany cannot have a living child.

I would say that the person to oppose her/ have the dance of dragons with, could very well be Jon Snow. From what we know, he is married to duty and can also be kind of rigid. Plus, for all we know, there could be a dragon riding around the North.

Not saying that it surely WON'T be Aegon and Dany....but a dance of dragons without Aegon having a dragon would be kind of pitiful to me....and unneeded at this point in the story.

@Oberyn Blackfyre

Thanks for the input, but I think the conflict will be between Dany and Aegon. Jon won't deal with Dany until she heads North seeing as he his busy with the Ides of Marsh and the Long Night.

Dany will likely have ravens sent out declaring Aegon a fake. She will demand Aegon to renounce his claim to the IT, and have his forces swear allegiance to her. Aegon will be married to Arianne by then, and he wouldn't take another wife, and he wouldn't be able to share the throne with Dany. Dany wouldn't take Aegon as her king, and Aegon won't relinquish his claim to the IT.

@Oberyn Blackfyre

Thanks for the input, but I think the conflict will be between Dany and Aegon. Jon won't deal with Dany until she heads North seeing as he his busy with the Ides of Marsh and the Long Night.

Dany will likely have ravens sent out declaring Aegon a fake. She will demand Aegon to renounce his claim to the IT, and have his forces swear allegiance to her. Aegon will be married to Arianne by then, and he wouldn't take another wife, and he wouldn't be able to share the throne with Dany. Dany wouldn't take Aegon as her king, and Aegon won't relinquish his claim to the IT.

while thats possible, if she made war with Arianne and Aegon, that would be ensuring that Dorne would remain her enemy. Dorne, who was someone she had been semi counting on. Plus, what proof would she have that Aegon is a fake? Also, who would be the three heads of the dragon?

while thats possible, if she made war with Arianne and Aegon, that would be ensuring that Dorne would remain her enemy. Dorne, who was someone she had been semi counting on. Plus, what proof would she have that Aegon is a fake? Also, who would be the three heads of the dragon?

She would have the proof of what she hears, or no proof whatsoever. The prohpecy describes a "dragon" with three heads not "dragons". It refers to three aspects of a Targaryen, likely Jon. Dorne is allied to Aegon, and Dany isn't a skilled politician as she proved in Meereen. Her relationship with the Martells is severed thanks to Quentyn's death.

She would have the proof of what she hears, or no proof whatsoever. The prohpecy describes a "dragon" with three heads not "dragons". It refers to three aspects of a Targaryen, likely Jon. Dorne is allied to Aegon, and Dany isn't a skilled politician as she proved in Meereen. Her relationship with the Martells is severed thanks to Quentyn's death.

If she has no proof, then it will do nothing for her (example being Stannis and him sending letters about Joffrey). Plus who would she hear that he is a fake from? there is no one who believes he is fake. And all those who know about the dragons or prophecy overwhelmingly believe the dragon needs three heads, being three people (as the symbol was even created for Aegon and his two sisters, why would it not be reverse for Dany and Aegon and Jon?) even Aemon believed this, much to hi chagrin because he was too old to be a head of the dragon. We have no proof that Dorne is allied to Aegon just yet, and it's not for certain that Dorne will forsake Dany just because Quentyns death. The two knights that were sent with Quentyn are actually STILL trying to help Dany's cause, because they know Quentyn kinda brought it on himself, which if they tell that to Doran, he is reasoned enough to accept that I believe. However if Dany attacks his daughter, then that will surely forsake an alliance with Dorne

The Tattered Prince Pentos tangent may provide the reasoning behind her coming to believe Aegon is a pretender, alternatively some smart player may spin it that way to her as it serves their own purpose, Tyrion and Littlefinger being the most likely.

I believe Aegon is primarily a plot point for Dany, she'll tear her realm in two and thousands will die horribly in battle to seat the legitimate ruler on the throne. Then she'll learn of a legitimate Jon, and so comes the question that if she does not step aside for his superior claim just what was she really fighting for?

Also don't see only one side having dragons in the dance, there's too much narrative potential for dragon on dragon combat.

If she has no proof, then it will do nothing for her (example being Stannis and him sending letters about Joffrey). Plus who would she hear that he is a fake from? there is no one who believes he is fake. And all those who know about the dragons or prophecy overwhelmingly believe the dragon needs three heads, being three people (as the symbol was even created for Aegon and his two sisters, why would it not be reverse for Dany and Aegon and Jon?) even Aemon believed this, much to hi chagrin because he was too old to be a head of the dragon. We have no proof that Dorne is allied to Aegon just yet, and it's not for certain that Dorne will forsake Dany just because Quentyns death. The two knights that were sent with Quentyn are actually STILL trying to help Dany's cause, because they know Quentyn kinda brought it on himself, which if they tell that to Doran, he is reasoned enough to accept that I believe. However if Dany attacks his daughter, then that will surely forsake an alliance with Dorne

Dany would piece together that Aegon is fake from something she hears from someone, likely the Tattered Prince, otherwise there won't be a Dance of Dragons 2 if she thinks Aegon is the real deal by the time she lands.

A number of fans may believe the dragon with three heads refers to three people, but that doesn't prove anything. The majority isn't always right. The thought of three heads referring to three dragon riders is a red herring. Aemon may be wise and knowledgeable, but that doesn't make him always right. Aegon can't be one of the heads, because Dany won't let him ride one of her dragons, and him and her are fated to have a second Dance of Dragons.

The two knights are still trying to help defend Meereen, because they had little choice. They were imprisoned, and charged with treason. Leading in battle is the only way they can get out of Meereen, and be sent home to Dorne with Quentyn's bones. Quentyn's death will sour relations with the Martells since they may believe that his death was Dany's fault.

Dorne won't ally with Aegon? Please see the foreshadowing I pointed out in my OP.

Doran is already growing weaker, and news of Quentyn's death will kill him. That would make Arianne the ruler of Dorne. She will think Dany is mad Aerys's daughter after hearing what happened to Quentyn and she will support her husband, Aegon, to the end.

Dany would piece together that Aegon is fake from something she hears from someone, likely the Tattered Prince, otherwise there won't be a Dance of Dragons 2 if she thinks Aegon is the real deal by the time she lands.

Two words: Mummer's dragon. She remembers this prophecy very well she won't need much convincing.

A number of fans may believe the dragon with three heads refers to three people, but that doesn't prove anything. The majority isn't always right. The thought of three heads referring to three dragon riders is a red herring. Aemon may be wise and knowledgeable, but that doesn't make him always right. Aegon can't be one of the heads, because dany won't let him ride one of her dragons, and him and her are fated to have a second dance of Dragons.

The two knights are still trying to help defend Meereen, because they had little choice. They were imprisoned, and charged with treason. Leading in battle is the only way they can get out of Meereen, and be sent home to Dorne with Quentyn's bones. Quentyn's death will sour relations the Martells since they may believe that his death was Dany's fault.

Dorne won't ally with Aegon? Please see the foreshadowing I pointed out in my OP.

Doran is already growing weaker, and news of Quentyn's death will kill him. That would make Arianne the ruler of Dorne. She will think dany is mad Aerys's daughter after hearing what happened to Quentyn and she will support her husband, Aegon, to the end.

bro i totally agree with you,and the 3 heads?look it like this:Jon Snow,Start,Targ.Jon warg,Jon wolf,Jon dragon(?).Jon Snow,Lord Snow,King Snow(?)(Azor Snow?) and soo on,and soo on...

I think the Greyjoys' are meant to help the Targaryan ascendency.

Euron getting defeated at Oldtown would not only cement Aegon as a legitimate contender for the throne, but it would finally undercut Euron and perhaps give the Damphair some room to undermine him or even call for that new Kingsmoot (since Theon wasn't present at the first one its technically null and void).

Vic is helping Dany fight not only the slavers in Mereen but probably with the Volantis fleet that should be sailing in right behind them. But once the fighting is over, nobody is going to let Vic steal Dany's dragons (certainly not Moqorro who sees Dany as his religion's messiah). He could easily die in Mereen or in the sea voyage back to Westeros, leaving Dany with a Navy that could contend with the Redwyn fleet (who I think will throw in with Aegon) and Manderly's fleet (if Stannis decides to use those ships to come South).

Also, if Euron and Vic die going up against the Targaryans than Asha and Theon suddenly become a lot more valuable as prisoners to Stannis.

Sorry for rambling, but I guess I'd say that Euron/Vic aren't really destined for the world much longer. Their deaths would do too much to accelerate the consolidation thats taking place in the North and the South.

I think Euron knows what he's doing. He didn't do what he did without a contingency plan. At this point Euron (and to a lesser extent the Vale) is the wild card. Also, Victarion holds Daenerys' army over a barrel. They have no transport without him.

snip

You're discounting several aspects of Daenerys' significant weaknesses, not to mention making huge leaps of faith as to what the Yronwoods will do.

A number of fans may believe the dragon with three heads refers to three people, but that doesn't prove anything. The majority isn't always right. The thought of three heads referring to three dragon riders is a red herring. Aemon may be wise and knowledgeable, but that doesn't make him always right. Aegon can't be one of the heads, because dany won't let him ride one of her dragons, and him and her are fated to have a second dance of Dragons.

In danger of taking your thread way off topic here, but I look at this SSM entry and cannot help but doubt the 'one person, three aspects' interpretation (though I used to like it):

This third Targaryen might very well be -not- a Targaryen, to quote his exact words... "Three heads of the dragon... yes... but the third will not nessesarily BE a Targaryen..."

http://www.westeros....SSM/Entry/1261/

Parsing this language, is the implication not that the first two heads are Targaryen's (and only the third is not)? If this is so then the 'one person, three aspects' thing cannot be true. And his emphasis on the "BE" makes me think he was talking about someone with Targ blood, but who is not legitimate. Could this be a Blackfyre like Aegon? Maybe, but i doubt it since the foreshadowing for him fighting Dany (who, if the heads are three different people, she is certainly one of them along with Jon) is so strong.

My guess is the third head will be either Jaime or Tyrion (who I know you think will marry Dany...though why you think it kind of baffles me :P ), because it will actually turn out that one of them is the bastard child of the Mad King.

We have no proof that Dorne is allied to Aegon just yet, and it's not for certain that Dorne will forsake Dany just because Quentyns death. The two knights that were sent with Quentyn are actually STILL trying to help Dany's cause, because they know Quentyn kinda brought it on himself, which if they tell that to Doran, he is reasoned enough to accept that I believe. However if Dany attacks his daughter, then that will surely forsake an alliance with Dorne

Actually, they are "helping" because the Shavepate wants to execute them for killing Brazen Beasts (in addition to unleashing dragons on the city) and Barristan told them they could avoid that fate if they did what he asked. They had little choice in the matter. And Gerris Drinkwater has certainly not accepted that Quentyn was to blame. Barristan actually got pissed off at him for 'vilifying Dany' as he termed it. So if Drinkwater tells the Dornish his take on events...

The foreshadowing for Dany being at war with Dorne is quite strong imo. If Quentyn's death didn't happen specifically to set up war between them, I honestly have no idea what the point of introducing him into the story was. All he actually did in life was unleash the dragons on Meereen; no need to make up some Dornish prince who travels half way around the world just to do that. His death needs to have major ramifications or his whole character was kinda pointless imo.

Also, have you read the TWOW material that GRRM has released?

The Dance of the Dragons war is quite heavily (and blatantly) foreshadowed in the Arianne chapter he released. Arianne also seems to be having some negative feelings towards Dany, and this is before news of Quent's death, so It doesn't bode well for their future interactions imo.

Also, a Tyrell army is marching towards Storm's End to fight Aegon and the Golden Company. Arianne is on her way to meet Aegon at SE and she has the power to bring forth the Dornish army in the Boneway to support him against the Tyrell's simply by sending back the word "dragon" to Dorne. Put the pieces together and it is quite clear that the Aegon/Dornish alliance is pretty much a lock imo,

Yeah it would be the most natural thing for Dorne, the Aegon crew and Dany to ally into one massive undefeatable force. To steer the narrative away from this course GRRM has had to create a myriad of circumstances and character traits. Quentyn's trip of fail, Drinkwater's fierce loyalty and quick temper, Dany going AWOL, Tyrion's spanner in the marriage plan, JC's greyscale, Aegon's self determination, Doran's determination to see Arianne be a princess, Arianne being a sex bomb and JC's slightly illogical preoccupation with winning Dorne to the cause. It's no coincidence all these factors are pushing in the same direction.

You're discounting several aspects of Daenerys' significant weaknesses, not to mention making huge leaps of faith as to what the Yronwoods will do.

You're forgetting that Tyrion will be with her. I think it would be more Tyrion's doing for the Yronwood defection than Dany's. If Tyrion could win the mountain clans in the Vale then he could possibly win this mountain lord in Dorne.

@ Ser Wun Wun

Jon Snow and Lord Snow aren't Targaryens, and neither are Ghost or Drogon

Fire Eater, this is very nicely developed, based on many things from history and the text itself, and pulls a lot of loose ends. I will now say what I really like and with what I have problems imagining.

1. To go west, you must go east - This wonderfully puts Dany going to Vale. First, Vale is on the eastern shore of Westeros and Arryns have been Wardens of the East for so long. Second, about her landing in the Vale. I believe that she`ll find strong ally in Sansa, but LF/Tyrion ill blood might jeopardize this union. So, either Sansa will deal with Baelish before Dany and become Lady of the Eyrie, or Tyrion will. I prefer Sansa. Also, I believe that riding a dragon might benefit SR`s health. And also, I believe the boy won`t die, and perhaps Dany might be able to heal him somehow.

2. Aegon`s path and union with Reach lords. This is not just interesting, then very plausible. If the Reach houses, Dorne, Stormlands unite with Aegon, with his forces of GC, he might have quite the solid chance to make this Dance very interesting.

3. Lannister/Tyrell alliance will be trapped between two great forces. I assume Aegon would be the one who would come to KL first, possibly killing Tommen and make Cersei ran for her life to CR. Tyrells, with forces of their bannermen will accept defeat and admit his rule.

4. The North is in turmoil. I believe that Jon will emerge as King in the North and will have full support of entire North. I also think that the time has come for him to find out the truth about his parentage. I also think Dany will be more interested in North, than in the South. Sansa and Tyrion might tell her story or two about Jon being in NW, and then she`ll remember the vision from HotU.

5. So, we have Dany and Aegon confronting, Lannister armies scattered without Boltons and Freys (RW 2.0), and Jon. here we may have two outcomes:

- Jon unites with Dany under claim that Kingdom in the North and Riverlands is one separate Kingdom. Dany accepts and they together march on Aegon

- Another possibility, that Jon became some sort of peacemaker, destroying Tyrion`s and Varys` shadows over Targaryens and somehow manages to reconcile Aegon and Dany. Dany, unable to procreate, retires to Dragonstone, with Drogon, leaving Jon a Rhaegal for the NW, and giving Aegon a Viseryion.

6. As for the death count, Euron, Martells, Lanisters, a lot of Tyrrels, Stannis, JonCon, LF and Varys, and lastly Tyrion. I believe if anyone kills Tyrion before things get worse, would prevent masacre and another civil war.

Possibilities are wide open, but alas, I don`t see Dany at the Throne in the end. Perhaps you have a better case, but there`s something in my gut telling me she won`t rule. and my instincts rarely fail me.

Again, good job, Fire Eater. It was really pleasent reading

The two knights are still trying to help defend Meereen, because they had little choice. They were imprisoned, and charged with treason. Leading in battle is the only way they can get out of Meereen, and be sent home to Dorne with Quentyn's bones. Quentyn's death will sour relations the Martells since they may believe that his death was Dany's fault.

Doran is already growing weaker, and news of Quentyn's death will kill him. That would make Arianne the ruler of Dorne. She will think dany is mad Aerys's daughter after hearing what happened to Quentyn and she will support her husband, Aegon, to the end.

what I stated is that we don't know if Dorne will ally with Aegon for sure. Even in the leaked chapter for Arianne we have no idea for sure if she will believe Aegon or not. Does it seem likely? Yes. But other things have seemed likelier within the series and did not happen.

What I am merely stating is that I don't think the "dance of Dragons 2" is going to perfectly reflect the first one. For one major thing; is Aegon doesn't have a dragon, there will not be much dancing at all

Archived