Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xray the Enforcer

LoneStarCon3 OFFICIAL HEADCOUNT

xray my dear i will be there....if it's ok with you.. :bowdown:

I'll be at LoneStarCon 3 with the KC in '16 group as well. This will be my 2nd actual meet-up with the Bros. The first was waaay back at Torcon 3 in 2003 when GRRM was the Guest of Honor. I haven't been to a Worldcon in a decade!

This is my town. You know I'm there. Arriving Saturday though. Once I get there, it's all about the Bros. (Holler if you need anything beforehand.) Please put me down w/ a +1.

I'm in +1 :) Flight and hotel booked, membership bought. let me know if you need anything at all. Sat - Sat.

Mr. Elder Sister is also coming...he's a bit nervous about meeting my 'Internet friends' but I know he will love you guys as much as I do. :)

Just to confirm, unfortunately the Greywolf's's's will not be attending.

Just making sure that you guys please tag a +1 to my listing, for the sake of headcount. Thank you! (I'm planning to contribute a bottle of scotch to the proceedings as well. :))

Note from Xray: Done and done!

I won't be there this year. :crying:

Hope to see you all next year in London, though! :)

Can you put me down with a +1 please. My friend has decided to come along, I must've talked worldcon up just enough :)

I will be there! I missed out on Chicago and I was sad. I'm not missing this one! :) :cheers: