What is the reason this series sucks in non-fantasy fans?

TheNorthReigns

Oh and Lol, who knew my most famous post to date (probably ever) will be from this thread.

Thanks pepper, George, bumps. Now I have to create a new account :)

Oh, that's not necessary. This thread has made you my choice for "poster I'd most like to drink shade of the evening with and listen to carry on about metaphysics."

I will accept this chastening because I have faith that there's probably another reality in which it didn't happen, and that one might be more real than the one here.

that's a joke, tommen's cat

I'll show myself out now.

Hahaha that wasn't chastening that was a literal 'What the actual fuck is going on in here?'

Oh and Lol, who knew my most famous post to date (probably ever) will be from this thread.

Thanks pepper, George, bumps. Now I have to create a new account :)

Oh Tommens Cat, I was one of the first to comment when you started you first ever thread about House Sigils do you not remember? We had a lovely discussion about the roots of our family names, heritage and all manner of friendly things. And now you lump me in with those who have ridiculed you. How times change. How very times change much indeed. Seriously though good luck at work, work sucks man...unless you work in a call centre that claims back on PPI, in which case.....stop fucking ringing me!

Hahaha that wasn't chastening that was a literal 'What the actual fuck is going on in here?'

Oh Tommens Cat, I was one of the first to comment when you started you first ever thread about House Sigils do you not remember? We had a lovely discussion about the roots of our family names, heritage and all manner of friendly things. And now you lump me in with those who have ridiculed you. How times change. How very times change much indeed. Seriously though good luck at work, work sucks man...unless you work in a call centre that claims back on PPI, in which case.....stop fucking ringing me!

Applecare tier 2, need help with your iPhone? :)

Oh Tommens Cat, I was one of the first to comment when you started you first ever thread about House Sigils. We had a lovely discussion about the roots of our family names, heritage and all manner of friendly things. And now you lump me in with those who have ridiculed you. How times change. How very times change much indeed. Seriously though good luck at work, work sucks man...unless you work in a call centre that claims back on PPI, in which case.....stop fucking ringing me!

Speaking of call centres. I had an interview with the customer support department of Royal Bank of Scotland yesterday. Apprarently they're dedicated to customer service, but their real priority is selling their customers loans and credit cards, because even a customer support division needs to be run for profit....

Normaly I wouldn;t mention that fact as it's wildly off topic, but since this thread now seems to be about the matrix, Schrodinger's cat and the many worlds hypothosis i figure 'off topic' is a concept belonging to some other universe :P

Speaking of call centres. I had an interview with the customer support department of Royal Bank of Scotland yesterday. Apprarently they're dedicated to customer service, but their real priority is selling their customers loans and credit cards, because even a customer support division needs to be run for profit....

Normaly I wouldn;t mention that fact as it's wildly off topic, but since this thread now seems to be about the matrix, Schrodinger's cat and the many worlds hypothosis i figure 'off topic' is a concept belonging to some other universe :P

In USA, direct TV requires you to average 2500 dollars a week in sales or your fired the first week. I don't work for them but know people who do.

Applecare tier 2, need help with your iPhone? :)

Can you give me your extension? I need to fix my ipad. "Accidental damage" which is apparently not covered by my current apple care package. Tier 2 sounds like you could throw some weight around and make this happen.

Also, I think I'm starting to understand the fuller picture. If I had to talk to jerks like me all day trying to weasel their way into warranty overrides, I'd start being invested in alternate universes too.

Can you give me your extension? I need to fix my ipad. "Accidental damage" which is apparently not covered by my current apple care package. Tier 2 sounds like you could throw some weight around and make this happen.

Also, I think I'm starting to understand the fuller picture. If I had to talk to jerks like me all day trying to weasel their way into warranty overrides, I'd start being invested in alternate universes too.

Did you buy the 99 dollar package

The best thing about Asoiaf is the realism. Don't get me wrong, magic is not realistic, but the series is very realistic anyway, that's what I love about it. It's very mature, but with a exciting twist (magic!).

Yeah but what does that have to do with iPads, call centres, alternate realities or 4 dimensional cubes? God, way to hijack a thread. Some people....

Archived