Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenny-of-Oldstones

[BOOK SPOILERS] rumored scenes that we haven't seen this season

so, there was this rumour about filming at the Eyrie with Kate Dickie and if I recal rightly, I saw some pictures of a scene with Tywin being shot at a stream, catching a fish and talking to Varys? Not sure about the last one though.

So, what's up with these?

It was Tywin and Pycelle, as Tywin fished in Blackwater Bay. Gone. So is the Lysa scene, glimpsed in an early trailer. I believe there are others

It was Tywin and Pycelle, as Tywin fished in Blackwater Bay. Gone. So is the Lysa scene, glimpsed in an early trailer. I believe there are others

Well there was that important Pod the God storyline.....

Wildings arriving back at Mance's camp after Jon escapes. Hinds mentioned that one in an interview.

At one point, there was a rumour about Tywin-Shae doggystyle scene. It was so stupid... but somehow, many users on this forum actually believed that! They must have a really bad opinion about the showrunners.

Mance had a line about the north becoming the "kingdom of the dead" that wasn't in the show, as well. I think it was in the featurette on the wildlings.

At one point, there was a rumour about Tywin-Shae doggystyle scene. It was so stupid... but somehow, many users on this forum actually believed that! They must have a really bad opinion about the showrunners.

Foetuses in Jars... Just saying. ;)

Mance had a line about the north becoming the "kingdom of the dead" that wasn't in the show, as well. I think it was in the featurette on the wildlings.

I can't believe how little they actually showed Mance this season. They really under played his storyline.

Also, I thik there was supposed to be a scene where Dany explains the differente traits/personality of the dragons and mentions their names.

I don't remember seeing this. Link?

I don't remember it either, however there was a solid report from Kate Dickie's agent that she was on set for a few days.

Weren't they supposed to reveal the answer to a big mystery from S01E02? (who wanted Bran dead?)

In any case, quite a few cut scenes: Mance's reaction, Tywin-Pycell, Littlefinger at the Vale... This may explain why the producers said that the episodes of this season were going to be longer.