Where are you all located in the world?

AxelV

I'm an aspiring actress and dancer in London... it's not much better here lol

Not that I've really put much effort in to be honest, it hasn't exactly been the best year of my life. Certainly going to try a bit harder this year, but how are you supposed to get a job without a showreel and how are you supposed to build up a showreel without any jobs?!? arrrghhh!!

I am in an unspeakably massive metropolis. You'll never find me!

How hard is it to track down a monkey with a gun? Can't be too many of you.

Sandnes, Norway here. No-one knows where that is (even though it's Norway's eight largest city)

Im no TO girl. Originally Niagara area but live in Eastern Ontario now. :cheers:

Nice, my mom lives in Ridgeway, just outside of Crystal Beach... if you're a Niagara Region gal, then you're probably one of the few other people in ON who've heard of either of these places :)

Edit: and I meant to say that I'm located in TO, not you!

Nice, my mom lives in Ridgeway, just outside of Crystal Beach... if you're a Niagara Region gal, then you're probably one of the few other people in ON who've heard of either of these places :)

Edit: and I meant to say that I'm located in TO, not you!

I knew what you meant, but I was making sure to disassociate myself from said team :P

And yes, Ive heard of those places. I have family there and have spent many summer afternoons on the white sands of Crystal Beach.

Sandnes, Norway here. No-one knows where that is (even though it's Norway's eight largest city)

To be fair, I wouldn't know the 8th largest city of any country. Unless you were being sarcastic there and I can't tell.

As for myself, I'm from India though I've lived almost all my life in Singapore, and quite a few people don't know where that is either.

To be fair, I wouldn't know the 8th largest city of any country. Unless you were being sarcastic there and I can't tell.

Heh, it's probably a bit of both..

Situation here is we're right next to the fourth biggest city, which every Norwegian knows about (as in you don't know where one ends and the other begins, unless you see the road signs). So even though it's a large-ish city (Norwegian standards), no-one really knows about it.

And, frankly, there's not that much to know, either

Connecticut, USA

Hey, what about the Joe Carter homer?

I think Hound Dog may be too young...ETA: saw HD's reply. Well, he/she at least remembers it. :P

On the other hand, I was seated overlooking the bullpen and the ball landed just down at the other end. Trust me, we all jumped up and reached for it. Sadly, just a bit too far away. :(

Not that I've really put much effort in to be honest, it hasn't exactly been the best year of my life. Certainly going to try a bit harder this year, but how are you supposed to get a job without a showreel and how are you supposed to build up a showreel without any jobs?!? arrrghhh!!

I hear ya. That annoying, tedious and vicious circle. We just need to keep chugging along. lol

How hard is it to track down a monkey with a gun? Can't be too many of you.

I LOVE Norway! I've yet to visit but I love what I've seen and know of so far. Norway, Finland, Sweden. My 'to go' places, for sure!

Archived