Where are you all located in the world?

AxelV

I think Hound Dog may be too young...ETA: saw HD's reply. Well, he/she at least remembers it. :P

On the other hand, I was seated overlooking the bullpen and the ball landed just down at the other end. Trust me, we all jumped up and reached for it. Sadly, just a bit too far away. :(

(She) :) Back then Jays tickets were actually hard to come by, the hottest tickets in town. I remember that season getting a ticket for the Jays vs Oakland (do you remember how great that rivalry was?) and sitting in the very last row of the fifth deck in left field and still being thrilled to be in the ballpark. What an atmosphere!

You were at that game?? Magic!

adherence to the local is the medievalists' answer to internationalism, existing at the opposite end of the spectrum, believing nationalism, regionalism, sectionalism, and even tribalism to be too progressive, too much too soon, solid melting into air.

adherence to the local is the medievalists' answer to internationalism, existing at the opposite end of the spectrum, believing nationalism, regionalism, sectionalism, and even tribalism to be too progressive, too much too soon, solid melting into air.

Are you human?

:D Wow.Well, a part of me is actually not surprised. But still wow :D

Yup.

I think the jury is still out.

Also, Denver Mother Fucking Colorado, by way of Colorado Mother Fucking Springs, CO.

Grew up in the hottest place on Earth though: Miami Mother Fucking Arizona.

Archived