Where are you all located in the world?

AxelV

I live south of Detroit, MI.

Though TO Mayor Rob Ford is mistaken in his belief that Winnipeg, Manitoba is where I'm at, there are days I believe Stephen Colbert was closer to the mark when he called this city "Earth's Rectum". It's muggy enough to qualify.

Though TO Mayor Rob Ford is mistaken in his belief that Winnipeg, Manitoba is where I'm at, there are days I believe Stephen Colbert was closer to the mark when he called this city "Earth's Rectum". It's muggy enough to qualify.

Don't worry. Rob Ford couldn't even graduate from Carleton "Last Chance U" University.

Don't stop believin' in your hometown.

I live in Trinidad & Tobago. In the Caribbean. Preferred exile of disaffected Chavistas.

Really? I thought their favorite exile was Miami-Dade.

I'm in the Caribbean too, but in the Spanish Caribbean. The DR. Some think New York is part of this nation (we even have Representatives in the Lower Legislative branch for New York! How's that for cool?).

Don't stop believin' in your hometown

Haha.

Actual 'hometown' (if army brats can have one) is Inuvik, NWT. Haven't been there since the 60s, though. So it really doesn't count. And I've only lived in Windsor for 14 yrs, so it isn't written in stone that I'll stay here forever, either. Not with the job climate going to hell.

Really? I thought their favorite exile was Miami-Dade.

I'm in the Caribbean too, but in the Spanish Caribbean. The DR. Some think New York is part of this nation (we even have Representatives in the Lower Legislative branch for New York! How's that for cool?).

That would be Chavistas who can't afford Miami-Dade. They come here to learn English or shop.

• 1 month later...

Archived