Where are you all located in the world?

AxelV

Rotterdam, Netherlands... greetings all!

WOOOOOOWW! What an awesome response!

Thanks guys, it's really awesome knowing that people are literally from all over the world! :)

Nice to meet you all!

Hey Axelator!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I currently reside in Akron, Ohio. I was born and raised here but I did live in Mississippi for a year and a half. I lived in Kent, Ohio for my freshman year of college at Kent State University and I'll be living in Barberton, Ohio while I attend Stark State College

Pinehurst, North Carolina, USA

Home of the 2014 US Open

No kidding! I currently live in Apex, but my wife is originally from West End. From my understanding West End is not too terribly far from Pinehurst.

In truth I only lived there for ten days - before we relocated to (Royal!) Leamington Spa.

God, I hate that place. I spent over one hour being totally lost, driving around and around in circles. Leamington Spa makes me sad. :bawl:

Myself I live in Satan's (very rural) armpit, on the west coast of Sweden, where all the hillbillies convene and where people dislike universities with the passion of a thousand burning suns. As you can tell, I fit right in!

God, I hate that place. I spent over one hour being totally lost, driving around and around in circles. Leamington Spa makes me sad. :bawl:

Myself I live in Satan's (very rural) armpit, on the west coast of Sweden, where all the hillbillies convene and where people dislike universities with the passion of a thousand burning suns. As you can tell, I fit right in!

Satan's armpit? Must be a very warm part of Sweden.

I live in Trinidad & Tobago. In the Caribbean. Preferred exile of disaffected Chavistas.

Archived