Character you'll defend no matter what?

~DarkHorse~

Theon, it is expected of me as the Theon fanboi president. I have defended him, and given reasons as to why he has committed some of the crimes he did (millers boys) and hope that his actions in TWoW will help readers to come to forgive him.

:lmao:

@DogLover is anyone actually attacking Asha?I've never seen it. I kind of have a feeling she is pretty much respected around here if not loved.

Yes, board members have attacked Asha for her treatment of Theon.

And don't forget Stannis! Remember, you love him.

Yeah, he's pretty awesome. I usually let others do the defending for me though.

Spot on as usual.

Other than Catelyn and Sansa Stark, I'll also add Jaime Lannister to my own list -- so misunderstood, so brilliantly written, so undeniably flawless.

Jaime is another one of Martin's amazing creations. I almost put him on here too but didn't cause of one little thing he did in Game.

You are truly wise Eadie.

I gained and then lost respect for you in the span of ten seconds...

Whaaaaaaaaaat? I guess "fine" wasn't the right word... "less upset" would be more accurate. We all know that Stannis is doomed to die eventually, and what better way to go than sharing lemoncakes with Sansa, your own having been imbued with the strangler? I think Sweetrobin is in for a sweeter sleep, however. ;)

the sweetest maid Sansa

the greatest and wisest mother Catelyn

the man who invented honor The Ned

My king Robb

Yeah pretty much. The Starks lost for a lot of reasons (for now anyway), but it wasn't because they were simply stupid. Cersei is also stupid, but she has friends in the right places. Catelyn was a good mother and a more sympathetic character than some people remember. Honestly I think people find her distasteful because of her riding up to the Eyrie in a basket, acted like a bitch to Jon (because it reminded her of boning Littlefinger before marrying Ned), and because the book actually acknowledges that she poops.

Archived