Who has the most plot armour in ASOIAF?

There is nothing wrong with plot armour as it moves the story forward but who has the most in ASOIAF just wondering.

Up until the moment that Jon Snow got shanked by his men, I'd have said him. Now I just will have to go with Arya. although Danaerys comes pretty close.

Since Jon was stabbed right at the end of ADWD, I'm going to say Tyrion.

Yea id agree with Tyrion as well, being GRRMs favorite character helps a bit as well. Tyrion is probably the only char i can think right now who will survive the series.

Tyrion. He has survived two major battles (in one of which he was attacked by a Kingsguard), two trials by combat (one of which he lost), multiple death sentences, riots, wildfire, poisoning attempts, the pale mare, nearly being made to fight a lion, shipwrecks, attacks by stonemen, drowning, kidnappings, and the repeated attempts by Cersei & Tywin to have him killed.

Yea id agree with Tyrion as well, being GRRMs favorite character helps a bit as well. Tyrion is probably the only char i can think right now who will survive the series.

Yeah, he survived the battles in AGOT, The Blackwater, escaped his execution, didn't catch Greyscale, and has so far survived the events in Meeren.

Tyrion. He has survived two major battles (in one of which he was attacked by a Kingsguard), two trials by combat (one of which he lost), multiple death sentences, riots, wildfire, poisoning attempts, the pale mare, nearly being made to fight a lion, shipwrecks, attacks by stonemen, drowning, kidnappings, and the repeated attempts by Cersei & Tywin to have him killed.

Tyrions is the luckiest person in ASOIAF IMO, no wonder everyone wants to rub his head.

His luck has nothing to do with being GRRMs fav character at all, nothing at all......

There is no doubt in my mind that Dany has the most plot armor. I, unfortunately, think that regardless of everything we've seen so far of the game of thrones and Dany's lack of caring about learning how to rule, she'll end up sitting pretty on the Iron Throne when the story ends.

"Everyone has plot armour...until they don't"

Yes, this exactly. The characters are important to the plot because they are facilitating the plot. The author chose certain characters to tell his story. We are invested in the story because we are invested in the characters. It wouldn't be a good book if the POV characters just kept dying and a new round of characters kept being introduced. So the characters will remain alive or active within the story and protected by the plot...until they aren't.

Why do people think that Arya has a plot armor? Because she wasn't raped in Riverlands?! :ack:

Anyway, it would be fun to see Tyrion and 'Dany' fight to death since they are both practically immortal

Why do people think that Arya has a plot armor? Because she wasn't raped in Riverlands?! :ack:

Anyway, it would be fun to see Tyrion and 'Dany' fight to death since they are both practically immortal

No one said Arya has plot armor i dont where you got that, from what ive seen of these forums the common consensus on Arya is shes going to die so i dont get where your saying people say she has plot armor.

Im really hoping she doesnt die but one who obsesses over death ussually ends up dead.

(Still my fav char and i dont want her to die :()

No one said Arya has plot armor i dont where you got that, from what ive seen of these forums the common consensus on Arya is shes going to die so i dont get where your saying people say she has plot armor.

Im really hoping she doesnt die but one who obsesses over death ussually ends up dead.

(Still my fav char and i dont want her to die :()

Up until the moment that Jon Snow got shanked by his men, I'd have said him. Now I just will have to go with Arya. although Danaerys comes pretty close.

In the threads like this Arya's name pops out very often. By the way, i don't want her to die either.

Archived