Daeron "the Drunken" Targaryen's "feeble-witted daughter" and the possible truth about Littlefinger. (Possible spoilers)

KingMaekarWasHere

It certainly is possible and I would not be surprise. I too am getting tired of reading other posters say "Oh God, another secret Targ Theory". Look good people. The main part of the intrigue in this entire series is heirs being hidden and bastards placed in thrones etc.. Get used to it. For that matter, Jaime and Ceresie are the kids of Aerys II and not Tywin's. Get used to it

It certainly is possible and I would not be surprise. I too am getting tired of reading other posters say "Oh God, another secret Targ Theory". Look good people. The main part of the intrigue in this entire series is heirs being hidden and bastards placed in thrones etc.. Get used to it. For that matter, Jaime and Ceresie are the kids of Aerys II and not Tywin's. Get used to it

Hmm so tywin didn't kill j and c because he didn't want to be punked by aerys, by having everyone know his kids are aerys bastards. And he didn't kill tyrion because he is the only lannister actually. Intriguing.

From the wiki, although I do not know where this information came from.

Seems to come from this SSM entry, about halfway down:

I told George that when he changed Viserys I from a son to a brother he created an error in that Baelor's sisters did not inherit the throne after him, George replied that women came after all men in the Targaryen succession after TDWD. Something interesting and neatly explains Daena and the rest not becoming queen.

As for hidden lineages, given the way that Aegon the Unworthy notoriously fathered bastards all over the Seven Kingdoms, probably everyone's a secret Targaryen and should Dany and her dragons ever get to Westeros, it'll break out into a free-for-all of zillions of eligible candidates for the 2nd and 3rd heads.

The surprise twist ending will be that the succession crisis is solved via a reality mummer's show: Who Wants to Be a Dragonrider?, where the contestants must prove their mettle by not only going up against the Others in battle, but also have to pass the much tougher test of being evaluated by a panel of judges including Ser Barristan Selmy and Skahaz mo Kandaq, both of whom will be impossible to impress. (Though Selmy will at least try to find one nice thing to say before declaring someone regrettably unsuitable for the position.)

The dragon has three heads. Dany, Varys, and Littlefinger. - And of course, as fellow secret Targs, that's why neither Varys nor Littlefinger have tried to kill the other, or really do anything to hinder each-others plans (Varys is playing Illyrio of course).

I think it's more likely that the feeble-witted daughter married into House Stokeworth, as this is the only place where we see a feeble-witted female in the current timeline. That's right!!!! Lollys Stokeworth is the blood of the dragon, descendant of Maekar, the First of His Name, through his son Daeron. They were right about one thing... Tyrion is a Secret Targ, only they got the wrong Tyrion.... not Lannister, but Tanner! Lollys for the Iron Throne!!!!

This. All the time always. This.

• 2 years later...

In reply to the OP´s statement of "what if Daeron's keep where Aemon and Aegon had served was in the Vale?".

Aegon was supposed to serve Daeron as a squire for the tourney, but if I recall correctly, that was supposed to be his first time. Daeron is not stated to have had his own seat yet, and regarding his age at the time (18), it seems a bit unlikely perhaps.

The keep where Aemon served Daeron as a maester, was Dragonstone, as Daeron was Prince of Dragonstone at the time, and heir to the throne. Definitly not in the Vale.

In fact, during his time as Prince of Dragonstone, he preferred to be called Prince of Summerhall, as he didn't really like Dragonstone much. So it seems unlikely that he had had another seat in between his living at Maekar's seat of Summerhall, and inheriting Dragonstone.

I agree also that the descendents of Aerion Brightflame MUST be around somewhere. Varys is a possibility. I also wonder about Gerold Darkstar.

The Sphinx may also be a possibity because of the line "the Sphinx is the riddle"

The Sphinx is Alleras.  Alleras is Sarella Sand, "playing her game" in Oldtown as Uncle Doran said in AFFC.

While she has some Targ blood by virtue of Oberyn Martell being her father, she's not descended from Brightflame unless he was partying in the Summer Isles, where her mother is from.

Little finger is bron who is varys who is tywin who is euron who is dario who is rhaegar who is mance who is tyrion who is jorah who is jon snow who is tywin again who is doran who is dany who is cat who is beric who is chattaya who is ned who is lyn who is tywin again who is the dusky woman who is a secret targ and a bastardfyre and the last of the first men 

Archived