Soccer XLVII - Justice for Suarez!

Alex.

Barca bid for Luiz: presumably they're anxious to ensure a like-for-like replacement for Puyol's awesome hair.

Also, I note that my club's former owner is now being sought for arrest on charges of embezzling his own bank. I have to admit, this is not a surprise.

Also, I note that my club's former owner is now being sought for arrest on charges of embezzling his own bank. I have to admit, this is not a surprise.

We can put that in the "It Was Only A Matter Of Time..." Dossier

We can put that in the "It Was Only A Matter Of Time..." Dossier

Definitely.

However, at least Rangers are doing their bit to remind Hearts fans that it could be worse. Charles Green returns as a 'consultant', immediately launching a media attack on Ally McCoist (which is returned in kind), the board fighting amongst themselves, Walter Smith resigns as chairman, and rumours that the club will have burned through the share offer cash by the end of this season... all in the space of a week!

I'm for Celtic as well but we came awfully close to drawing our opener at home against Ross County but for the grace of god and Tony Stokes so let's not pat ourselves on the back too hard now

I'm for Celtic as well but we came awfully close to drawing our opener at home against Ross County but for the grace of god and Tony Stokes so let's not pat ourselves on the back too hard now

True we better get passed Elfsburg before i can celebrate and laugh at others misfortune

That's a good point, at least you don't look like feuding inbreds, a la Rangers.

it could always be worse!

is it a coincidence that mike ashley also owns a share in rangers? how the fuck this man built up a billion pound fortune i have no idea.

I'm not sorry. Not even a little bit.

Too few people have seen Mike Ashley in his full, sexy glory. Look at that dappled chest hair!

And here he is getting felt up and whipping himself with a belt. Love a good night out down Bigg Market!

ETA: It was Mansfield, not Bigg Market unfortunately.

As he undressed workers yelled "More" and "Get 'em off Mikey boy!"

BFC - Your glorious leader.

#FREESUAREZ

I hope Everton keep Feillaini, they should be good to watch this season given ~MARTINEZ~ and some of the signings they've made.

Selling Luiz would be silly barring a MONSTER bid, as a replacement would be needed, and I'm not sure there's good value available.

I saw this but Yew says they will use ED if they don't want to sell. Kelo was bad, corrupt law at the time and it smells no better here.

Archived