First Law Trilogy question

The Prince of Newcastle

Searched "Joe Abercrombie" and came up with 8 threads discussing his books, only one was about "the Blade Itself" and the rest were simple questions as this one is. There is no dedicated Abercrombie thread as there is Bakker, Goodkind, Rothfuss...etc. Your reaction to the OP is why I don't bother starting threads on this site; too many people get sand in their vaginas if the topic's been covered before.

My question was answered in the first post after mine. Before everyone started clogging this thread up with the same comment again and again.

Why do people think I am asking what order to read the books in?

I know what order it goes (1,2,3). I just wondered if perhaps I had missed something earlier, but I hadn't so its fine.

Also, when I search for "first law" I get a message saying you can't search for the word "law" on this site.

Anyway... Thanks for your help people.

There have been multiple threads written regarding his work (he's one of our more commonly-posting authors on the board, in fact). They often degenerate into arguments on which solo book is superior, and whether they are readable before the first trilogy. Thus some of the snark on the first page.

Your question was a fair one. Glad to hear someone else enjoying it! If you're getting a kick out of the series now, the last hundred pages of book 3 will leave you quite ready to move on to his further books. Any more plot explanations would definitely soften deafen the fun a bit for you. Enjoy being in the dark for now! Cheers!

My question was answered in the first post after mine. Before everyone started clogging this thread up with the same comment again and again.

Why do people think I am asking what order to read the books in?

I know what order it goes (1,2,3). I just wondered if perhaps I had missed something earlier, but I hadn't so its fine.

Also, when I search for "first law" I get a message saying you can't search for the word "law" on this site.

Anyway... Thanks for your help people.

Once everyone saw the question had been answered and the thread's purpose completed, they decided it was time to just screw around.

Don't worry about it.

Archived