NFL Regular Season 2013 - Week 1 - Flacco throws his first INT, declared "Not Elite."

Mya Stone

probably 20%

I think the number will be much lower if you just count the NFL thread regulars.

ETA: Manning ran away as far from the ball as possible. I know he usually stays till the last snap, but may be coach Fox should just pull him. Also Ravens not having Pollard makes me a little less worried.

For gods sake why do the Cowboys get the first primetime slot every year? Seriously they've had several mediocre years now, and they're still viewed as a contender...

Probably because the Cowboys are only truly interesting early in the season, before injuries and tradition inevitably doom their chances of relevancy.

Manning has 60+ pts in our Dynasty league. The person who started him also has Welker.

I remember lowering the value of Thomas and Welker because of the too many options/too few balls...didn't consider that Manning would just have to go get more balls.

Manning just won so many fantasy games by himself. In our PPR league he just did 73....SEVENTY-THREE points. INSANE.

Also, as I HATE the Ravens (Steelers Nation here) so this just made my night. THIS is what the Ravens look like when Flacco is the focal point of the offense and when he doesn't have a Boldin to bail him out of crap throws.

I'm being serious now:

He got 7 tonight. I think he gets 3 against the Giants. 8 total against the Raiders. 3 against the Eagles. 2 against the Cowboys.

4 against the Jaguars. 3 against the Colts. 2 against the Redskins. 6 total vs the Chargers. 4 total vs the Chiefs. 2 against the Patriots. 3 against the Titans. 4 against the Texans.

49 total.

Archived