Sleepy Hollow

Myrddin

Maybe Abbie and Jenny will turn out to be his descendants. A familial connection as well as a mystical one.

That would be an explanation of how they saw what they did. How Katrina was able to contact Abbie when she couldn't reach Ichabod. And why Abbie was privy to the vision of Ichabod's son being born.

Also it would be the death of that ship.

I'm pretty sure it will take much more than them being related to sink that ship. For fans, at least.

I'm sorry. I know how fond people are of their ships. If it helps, it's not sunk yet. Orlando Jones Has been dubbed by Tumblr votes to be the captain of that ship. He is also a lot of fun to follow on twitter. It's great to see how much he loves the show too.

So it's just my crazy theory.

I'm sorry. I know how fond people are of their ships. If it helps, it's not sunk yet. Orlando Jones Has been dubbed by Tumblr votes to be the captain of that ship. He is also a lot of fun to follow on twitter. It's great to see how much he loves the show too.

So it's just my crazy theory.

Naaah it's not crazy,it crossed my mind the moment I saw that baby. I started thinking about pros and cons right away. :)

What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow

And then there's Sleepy Hollow, which has thrived without the help of a tie-in franchise, a famous cast member, or a monstrous lead-in....

How did it happen? Sleepy Hollow's assets are numerous, yet each one is comparatively hard to find on network TV (and, in many cases on cable). Let's look at each:

Ok so for argument sake. What could Moloch do to get Ichabod to deliver Abbie.

It is keeping Katrina. And it seemed like the 4as1 couldn't kill Jeremy so the slowed his heart and buried him in a frozen state. They had his golem in purgatory.

What if Jeremy isn't dead and Moloch offers Ichabod's wife and son. To death or to him depending on Ichabod's choices.

Although offering up two powerful beings that can be used in the fight against him. Why would Moloch do that....

Also that doll was creeptastic. But made a pretty cool Golem.

I think it will not be a black mail situation but more like good intentions that are leading to hell. I think Molock will play Ick and he wouldn't intentionally give up Abbie's soul but it will be something he did without knowing... Do I make any sense?

I'm convinced his son is alive and we will see him appear sooner or later.

Surely that can't be all there is to the build up of Ichabod's son. The life Jeremy had breaks my heart. But that's it?

It just felt like there is suppose to be more to it.

There better be some more to Jeremy's story. To have him revealed and gone in two episodes? I know there is a limited number of episodes in the first season, but that's pretty horrible.

Of course, it was a one sided description on Jeremy's life. It seems like there should be something else. He was all but made out to be a monster, who had a monster assisting him.

I don't know.

Two more episodes? Three? They need to bring it home.

He's definitely alive.

They very carefully say that they put a hex on him to "stop his heart", which doesn't mean they killed him. Also he's not exactly stone-cold dead in the box either, even though he's not moving in the final frame.

My money is on a Sleeping Beauty type situation where Princess Charming woke him up with a kiss.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good finale. They left the things bleak enough. I was up until the last minute before revelation sure 123892358945637% that Katrina is evil and that that would be the big twist...yeah right :)

This is as good guilty pleasure as any ( and better than some...cough...True Blood...cough...) and I'm looking forward to the next season.

Still love the Abbie/Crane relationship,they've managed to make it strong without making is sweet and cheesy. I like it.

Crane in skinny jeans was pure fun :)

Archived